The crazy Pennsylvanian's story:

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2/7

A worthless day at best. I've come to realize how rude so many of the residents at the home I work at are, and how idiotic the nurses are, as I had to take away something that a resident would have choked on (This woman has been there for long over 10 years too). I find a new reason to hate my job at a new level everyday I'm there.

Does anyone have motivation problems with something in their life? I lift once, maybe twice a week now, if I actually get to the gym. I have a gym membership ticking away, I ate half a box of pasta, 4 builder bars, a big bowl of oatmeal, on top of all the other food I ate today, used all that money, and didn't go to the gym, even though I had off from work. It's 12:56 am, and I have to be up in 6 hours and I completely wasted another day, and I'm starting to get angry over it, can anybody relate?

Does anyone have motivation problems with something in their life? I lift once, maybe twice a week now, if I actually get to the gym. I have a gym membership ticking away, I ate half a box of pasta, 4 builder bars, a big bowl of oatmeal, on top of all the other food I ate today, used all that money, and didn't go to the gym, even though I had off from work. It's 12:56 am, and I have to be up in 6 hours and I completely wasted another day, and I'm starting to get angry over it, can anybody relate?

Definately. I wouldn't say i'm not motivated, I just don't want to. Once I get over this sickness thing, I'm hitting the gym hard. Haven't gone in weeks!

2/14

Wow, snow, ice, sleet, freezing rain, and any other word you can associate with winter is hitting the roof of the house I'm at right now. I want to call out of work (even though I'm only a mile from there today, as opposed to 35 miles from work when I'm at my house) and just eat and lift all day or something.

2/15

An interesting (and by interesting I mean long and boring) ride home today from New Jersey. I didn't want to make the trip at first, and after it took me over 90 minutes to do a 45 - 50 minute drive, I figured out why, but I got home safe, and that's the most important part.

• 2 weeks later...

3/1

9 days since updating. I've started to work out again, and I'm starting to enjoy the fresh air, not that it's not freezing outside.

Not sure what's up for tonight. I was going to go to the gym, but now I might lift at my house and meet an old friend of mine to play some DDR.

3/6

Interesting night tonight at the gym. I met a kid who eats a vegan diet, but isn't a vegan (I don't think he even knows what a vegan is). He's looking to lose a lot of weight for the Marines, and is eating fruits/salad/vegetables and water to lose the weight. I fear he may not want to hold on to it, but he said he feels really good doing it, so maybe I'll talk to him more about it, and encourage him to do the right thing.

hopefully he'll get some common sense...after realizing how much better he feels why in the world would he go back?

Well, I don't know how welcoming the Marines are towards Veganism (even just from a dietary standpoint), but we'll see what happens.

• 2 weeks later...

3/21

8 days since an update...because NOTHING is new. I'm working way too much, on ridiculous stupid stretches, and getting screwed over by my job everyday that I go in. I've been going to the gym more, but I can't wait to do my presentation in New York, and the Summer, where I can hopefully get away for a while.