Hi from Ash!

chesty leroux

I figured I should quit being lazy and do an intro. Hi, I'm Ashley, I've been veg for over 2 years, been vegan most of the time with the occasional lapse of judgement. I had a brief raw foods stint which ended up messing up my metabolism. Rob's site was one of the first I found when going vegan so it has helped me alot. Lots of cool people on here.

I used to run cross country and play soccer. I also used to train Jeet Kune do. Now I train Taekwondo and Aerobic kickboxing, but I've been out for a few weeks with a back injury. I also do weight training and extra cardio and dabble in Tai Chi and Yoga. My main goals are weight loss and overall fitness and health.

I'm a theatre major, trying to grad community college in december and move on to a big school and get my bachelors. I bartend at weddings. I used to live in South Africa. I like peas. I have a Chia pet named Marty. I like to play the guitar and try to sing. Haha and I should really go to bed before this gets any more pathetic.

You can check out my Myspace page here

http://www.myspace.com/1975570

Hey Ash,

I think you've been hanging out with my website longer than anyone else....perhaps Michael Hobson might have something to say about that He's been in touch with me for a couple of years as well.

But as I've said before I really appreciate you sticking with me and my website so long. It is great to be in touch over a long period of time. You used to come to the website when it was all black and yellow colors, those were the days

I also need to go to bed now, I worked long hours today and tomorrow is another long day and they seem to keep on coming. Sleep is my favorite thing to do but I don't get much of it....maybe 5 hours a night on average (although I tell everyone else to get 8 hours) I need to start doing that, I can't think of many things more enjoyable than sound sleep.

Take care,