Hey, I hear that some people are having problems with this. Hopefully you can find all the information you'd like here. It is pretty simple so don't worry. If you're really stuck and don't know how to do it, don't worry, just e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org
and I'll sort it out for you.
Here are instructions to follow using tinypic.com, but you could use any image hosting company like photobucket or imageshack if you have a gallery there.
1) Go to http://www.tinypic.com
2) The first box on the right is labelled "File". Click the button to the right of this labelled "Browse..."
3) Look through your folders on your computer and find the image that you want to post.
4) Once you've done that, you can ignore everything else and just click on "UPLOAD NOW!" at the bottom.
5) It will say "Uploading... Please wait"
6) Then you will be taken to a page with various different ways to use the image. You need to copy the bottom link which is labelled "Direct Link for Layouts". (This is done automatically by tinypic.com, all you need to do is click on the link, which will look like http://i32.tinypic.com/14vmupt.jpg
7) Come back to the Vegan Bodybuilding forum, and go to the topic that you want to post the image in.
8 ) Make a new post as usual, then once you are at the point where you'd like your image to appear, type out exactly:
alternatively, you can press the button at the top of the screen labelled "Img". This will automatically make the correct code [img] appear in your message.
9) Now Right-Click and select P
aste from the menu. This will place your image address directly after the [img] code.
10) Now, directly after your image address, you must type:
alternatively, you can press the "Img" button again at the top. This will automatically put in the correct code.
11) So you should end up with:
12) Complete the rest of your message, and post it as normal. The image should appear in your message where you put this code.
If you still have problems, please do not hesitate to contact me, and I will help you out: