Giving Back to the Community

robert

Every year I don't boxes full of school supplies to the elementary school I went to when I was a little kid. It is one of the most fun things I do each year. I'm a lot like Topher, Giving is one of the things I enjoy most.

I know a bunch of you want to buy the Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness shirts (because many of you have mentioned it in e-mails or posts) but you haven't gotten around to it. And of course, I enjoy selling them because I can put another pin on the map to represent where the shirts go (so far over 30 US States and over 20 countries). It is great to see random people wearing the shirts around and think, "wow, I made those."

So what I'm going to do is for the next month, up until September 15th, for each shirt or other item that is ordered I'll donate 50% to my purchase of supplies for my elementary school and 50% to the Heartland Humane Society here in Corvallis....a shelter for homeless animals. I think it is on www.heartlandhumane.org or something like that.

There is some incentive to get a shirt. I know most of you like me but if don't like me but still want a shirt, the time is now because none of the money will come back to "me" but it will go to my community.

So please get involved and help me help the kids and animals here in my home town.

Thanks for the support!

-Robert Cheeke

Hey, cool thing!

Very generous of you, Robert. You're right, giving is great

I'll order one or two, maybe some for my girlfriend, too

Lelle? Do you want one? We could share the shipping

I meant "donate", not don't in my first sentence

You know that there's an "Edit"-button?

Greetings,

Daywalker

Man who Walks in Day,

Yeah, I forgot about the Edit button, so I just thought I'd replace the word in a second post.

Cool that you want to get some shirts man.......it will go to help my old school and the animals at the humane society.

Thanks!

Take care,

Robert

Topher, don't worry about it man, I think we'll sell plenty of shirts and have a nice chuck of change to donate to the school and animals.

Thanks for offering, but I think we'll be cool. Save your money for PT school and food

Thanks to those who have been getting shirts lately, good to know many more are going be worn out in public all over the world.

Have an awesome weekend everyone!

-Robert

Hey Will,

The Larges are "regular" larges I think.,

For 190 a L should be just fine.

A lot of people have been picking up shirts lately. I think I'm going to have a handsome donation to give to my old school and to the humane society.

Glad to have you back on the forum. I'm sure you'll see a lot of new names and some familiar ones. I know Chestly Leroux (Ash) should be home anyday too, in fact I think she returned tonight.

I gotta go do some push-ups now.

-Robert

Awesome Will! I'll have to check my e-mail. I'm sending a bunch off today, so I'm packaging them up now.

Thanks dude, I know you've wanted one for a while, what a great time to get one, donating money to the kids and animals

I also hope that some of you will send in photos of you wearing the shirts and post those somewhere. Maybe while lifting heavy weights!

-Robert

Hey Will,

Great to hear it went from Coast to Coast in 2 days! All the way from the Pacific Ocean to the Atlantic! I try to get things sent out as soon as they are ordered (you know, good vegan customer service). Some locations take a bit longer, so if you just ordered and it has been a few days or even a week, it should arrive anytime.

I think the longest it should ever take is 10 days. I even got one to Thailand in less than that.

Of course, many of you know, I don’t charge anything extra for international shipping. People all over the world should be able to get shirts for the same price, as far as I’m concerned. It just costs me a tiny bit more in shipping, no big deal.

Also, for those, especially who ordered in the past couple months, you’ll notice that you don’t just get a shirt……you get plenty of extras in the package. I try to make it a fun surprise to see what else is inside besides just the item that was ordered.

Have fun sporting the shirt at the gym tonight. Maybe you’ll get a 2-minute back hang, or 100 consecutive push-ups…..the shirt adds special powers right????

Anyway, thanks for letting me know it go there so quickly, and thanks for the support!

-Robert

Hey everyone!

Just 2 weeks left to get your Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness shirts to have the money donated to the animals and kids.

Thanks to all of you who have purchased the shirts so far. I think we'll have some nice donations lined up!

But if you are thinking of getting one (or more ) we'll be donating the money up until Sept. 15th. After that, it will go back to Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness and help create more, NEW shirts.

Take care, and thanks for the support!

-Robert

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks to all of you who purchases shirts or shorts from www.veganbodybuilding.com over the past month.

Our final day of sales that directly go to help animals and children at my former school is tomorrow.

Obviously you can get a shirt anytime for that past month I've been setting aside all the t-shirt money to donate to local animals and children.

Then I'll focus the future t-shirt sales money on putting back in to create new ones, and more styles.

Then down the road we'll pick out another cause and start donating money again to help animals and the environment.

Thanks again for all of your involvement this past month with this project!

You can see the items we currently have here:

http://www.veganbodybuilding.com/products.html

-Robert

Awesome, thanks!

I was wondering if that was you when I saw Baltimore as the destination in the e-mail order

Thanks and the shirt will arrive very soon.

Have a great day!

I will be making my donations to the animals and children soon. We raised a couple hundred dollars from t-shirt sales over the past 30 days and I look forward to presenting the gifts to my school and to the humane society.

-Robert