broken romantic dreams

compassionategirl

Was so happy because I had a budding potential vegan romance on the horizon, with what appeared to be a great guy with all the qualities that I was looking for.

But before it even started, it is over. He couldnt high tail it out of there fast enough as soon as he found out I was Armenian (he was Jewish) and a lawyer, especially that I was a lawyer (soon to be).

It looks like this was a "psyche" and so has left me feeling bummed out. It looks like my search for my hot, sexy, compassionate man must continue...and I'm growing old like neil young says in his famous song "Searching for a heart of gold...and i'm getting old."

so much for letting people into your heart. damn me for not putting up walls.

Hey Nat,

I'm sorry to hear that. Keep your head up and keep looking, there are a handful of nice guysout there.

I think Vegan Momma has a good point, there are some crummy guys out there vegan or not. I hope they stay away and you get nice guys coming into your life.

Being single isn't too bad either. I've been single for 24 1/4 of my 25 years.

All the best in your quest,

Robert

It looks like this was a "psyche" and so has left me feeling bummed out. It looks like my search for my hot, sexy, compassionate man must continue...and I'm growing old like neil young says in his famous song "Searching for a heart of gold...and i'm getting old."

Oh hon, don't think like that. I'm 43 with one failed marriage, and one failed long-term relationship, and I'm not about to give up.

You'll find Mr. Right, yet.

hey why are you embarrased Dan?

No need to be. And thanks you guys. YOu always pick me up when I am feeling low.

he isnt a creep, veganmadre, he wasnt mean at all and at least he was upfront about how he felt about lawyers. but thanks for trying to make me feel better.

Just so you all know, not ALL lawyers are blood suckers. Some do really compassionate work with a passion. i hope to join them soon.

please dont hate me because i am a lawyer

Skinny and Compash - honestly! I am a very busy mother with little time for whipping the appreciation back into self-depreciating vegans. But, you keep this up and I will find you!

(I"ve been studying kill bill and am therefore quite trained in the art of some kind of fighting )

http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/5061/scaryasskicking5mo.jpg

Skinny and Compash - honestly! I am a very busy mother with little time for whipping the appreciation back into self-depreciating vegans. But, you keep this up and I will find you!

(I"ve been studying kill bill and am therefore quite trained in the art of some kind of fighting )

http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/5061/scaryasskicking5mo.jpg

Thanks, that felt great!!!!

Skinny and Compash - honestly! I am a very busy mother with little time for whipping the appreciation back into self-depreciating vegans.

The word is self-deprecating, dearheart.

(Now you really wanna hurt me, don't you? )

Hum. Apparantly you have not been skooled in the art of etymology. I am not surprised however as it is a VERY difficult subject that requires such incredible intellect that very few are even aware of it's existence.Creating new words is simply one of my many dificult daily tasks as an etymologist. Fear not, stinkleboy (also a new word), the way of the etymologist is not violent.

Edited by veganmadre

Hey Nat!

Who doesn't know how you feel?

I'm sure your man of dreams will come along all of a sudden when you gave up looking for him

so much for letting people into your heart. damn me for not putting up walls.

It may seem a way, to make yourself less vulnerable, but i rather think one is damned when surrounded by walls.

Love and peace, Nat,

Alex

I'm sorry to hear that Nat, but what everyone has been saying is right. Besides, do you really want the headache or have the time to be in a relationsip with someone who does not respect your chosen profession ? You will find someone when you least expect it. You are better off without this one. (...and I don't hate you because you're a lawyer, you can use this in the fight for animal rights. )

That information is confidentualishified. Sorry.

I take it you've been attending the same english classes as Dubya veganmadre.