PETA 25 the anniversary star studded gala

Dear everyone,

AS s reminder, PETA 's 25 th anniversary star studded party of the year at Paramount Picture studios is happening in early Septmember.

I would love to go, and it is of course for a GREAT cause. IS ANYBODY from this site interested in going? That question applies to everyone, but the only person that has expressed interest so far is Robert.

P.S. Rob, are you still interested in going?

It would be awesome if we could make it a vegan bodybuilding reunion/union as well where we could meet each other and party together for a weekend.

Natalie (Toronto)

Hey Kollision,

No the peta party is actually in Los Angeles. I am hoping that we could get a few of us here interested because it would be awesome to have such a great time while helping animals. But it will be expensive however, which is why I will have to make this my vacation for the year (or two), but I don't mind. It is supposed to be the party of the year - all while raising money to fight animal abuse all over the world.

I hope more of us on this site respond expressing interest in going.

Hi Kollision,

It is $500 for the gala. This expensive, but at least it includes a full course gourmet vegan meal prepared by some of the finest in North America, drinks (I think), and a full evening of migling with stars like Charlize Theron, Kim Basinger, Alec Baldwin, Wendy Malick, Alicia Silervstone, Bill Maher, Gillian Anderson, Carmen Electra (I think), and a whole bunch of others. IT includes an awards ceremony, red carpet stuff, etc.

FOr more info on this gala go to PETA25.com.

I would LOVE to save my money towards this event and attend. BUT so far, you are the only one that has responded (not that your not enough ). I think Ash (Chesty Leroux had mentioned some time ago that she is unable to make it. But maybe things have changed?

ANd what about Rob?

And everybody else on this site that is interested in going to this star-studded event to help animals.

SO RESPOND TO THIS POST ALREADY PEOPLE!!!!

Hi Kollision,

It is $500 for the gala. This expensive, but at least it includes a full course gourmet vegan meal prepared by some of the finest in North America, drinks (I think), and a full evening of migling with stars like Charlize Theron, Kim Basinger, Alec Baldwin, Wendy Malick, Alicia Silervstone, Bill Maher, Gillian Anderson, Carmen Electra (I think), and a whole bunch of others. IT includes an awards ceremony, red carpet stuff, etc.

FOr more info on this gala go to PETA25.com.

I would LOVE to save my money towards this event and attend. BUT so far, you are the only one that has responded (not that your not enough ). I think Ash (Chesty Leroux had mentioned some time ago that she is unable to make it. But maybe things have changed?

ANd what about Rob?

And everybody else on this site that is interested in going to this star-studded event to help animals.

SO RESPOND TO THIS POST ALREADY PEOPLE!!!!

I would love to go and take my girlfriend with me. She and I are active with peta doing mostly kfc demo's here in louisville (where kfc/yum brands are headquartered). I do need all the information though so please get it to me as soon as you can!

Hi guys!!!

I am so happy that a few of you are down with this idea!!!! Wow, I cannot wait to meet and party with all you compassionate amazing people.

Okay the only info I have off hand right now is that it is $500 for the whole night including everything, like a gourmet full course dinner, and mingling with compassionate and awesome stars all night like Charlize Theron and Kim Basinger, Stella and Paul McAurtney, Alex Baldwin, etc. The date is Spetember 6th (if I am recalling correctly) and it is at paramount picture studios in Hollywood.

ALl the info is at peta25.com. CHeck out the honourary committee (which is all the stars that will be attending and whom we can mingle with). All the while supporting animals, and experiencing some of this best gourmet vegan food on the planet - wow.

I think we need to purchase tickets by the end of this month though, and we may be able to get a group rate if we all go as part of "Vegan BodyBuilding and Fitness". That I will inquire into and post on it again. But everybody start saving for this gala from now because it ain't cheap. But the animals are worth it in my opinion!! I will make this my vacation for the next two years.

So check out peta25.com for the details, and I hope more of you will be down with this idea as well, so we can truly make it a vegan bodybuilding and fitness get together as well and all go together!!

Natalie

By the way bobbycore,

I hope your having better luck with the KFC demos than we are up here in Toronto (Canada). The senior execs from Yum Brands did not even have the guts to walk through the front door where we were protesting and into the building. He entered through the back - what a coward!!!!

Protetsing in the headquarters of KFC must be extra tough - what has public reaction been luck. I would imagine that the residents there are "proud" of being the hometown of KFC, as sick as that is.

P.S. Did you read the post about the five year old wisdom? It is in relation to a KFC protest.

Natalie

• 3 weeks later...

Riley G, Bobbycore and Kollision,

Okay so the Gala is definitely $500 per person and there is no way to get it cheaper. I checked.

All the othe details can be found at peta25.com.

Koll, you live in L.A. anyway, but I would obviously be flying down from Toronto. Are you interested in going?

Bobbycore, what about you and your girlfriend? Is it a go? Where are you coming from.

What about you Riley G?

WE should book these tickets as soon as possible and even maybe a hotel in advance.

And hopefully, some other fellow posters will show some interest.