Chatroom on veganbodybuilding.com

robert

We have a chatroom on www.veganbodybuilding.com that has been pretty fun to use. I know most of the time you login you may be the only one online and tempted to leave, but leave the window open on your computer for 10 minutes or so and see who comes on.

Kollision and I chat for an hour or two at a time on there. It is somewhat similar to AOL Instant Messenger or other instant message systems but we can get a bunch of us on there at one time to discuss vegan fitness stuff.

The link is on the the front page of www.veganbodybuilding.com, top left. You need to login to use it.

Check it out sometime and you might find me on there, or Kollision or other people just checking it out.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Topher and anyone else, if you login here and see that I am online at the bottom where it lists the names, feel free to check out the www.veganbodybuilding.com Chatroom because I'll try to have that window open as well.

Kollision and I chat on there on a regular basis, but I think it is equipped to handle lots of people all chatting at one time.

So come and find us at

http://www.veganbodybuilding.com/chatbox/popup

Just login to the main site and then click on Enter Chatroom.

Cool, hope to see some of you on there.

Yeah, just login directly to the main site and it should work fine. We had a few people online yesterday so that was cool..........and nice for ME since I haven't downloaded AOL IM on my new computer. And we can have a bunch of people on all at once, which is cool too.

Thanks for checking to see if anyone was there