www.wendylindquist.com

• 2 months later...

Hey Wendy,

I finally got my computer up and going to do photo stuff again. I had some laptop issues with some programs.

You are actually on my things to do list (I didn't mean it that way)

I mean, cropping those photos from the Emerald and e-mailing them to you.

I even e-mailed myself to remind me to do it on my day off tomorrow.

I went to your website recently as well, again just to remind myself to get that stuff to you.

When I was at your site I went to your photo section again. You look soooooooooo awesome! You are incredibly fit and very cute, as I've told you in the past.

I have some really cute new clothing items. Not all items are on the site yet, but will be soon.

How did you in that show in May?

Thanks for writing on our forum, it is really new, just 10-12 weeks old or something like that.

Take care, keep eatin that peanut butter!

Wendy is not vegan but she's a fan of Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness and has become a friend of mine through the bodybuilding world. I watched her in her first ever competition back in 2001, one that I was supposed to compete in but got mono and had to skip out on it.

We've met up since then and I've watched her compete 3 times now.

She's a really nice girl and really adorable. She has a Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness shirt she wears around too. And I have one of her shirts that says, "Wendy made me hard"

• 2 months later...

Wow. Just joined up with the site and was able to see her gallery. Amazing. Her bodybuilding images look fantastic but are slightly bulkier than what I am presently aiming for. Her fitness physique is IDEAL! I was a big Michelle Berger fan but I felt her arms were a bit too small. Wendy Linquist looks fit and formed. Attaining her level of fitness and musculature would be an amazing goal. I'm gunna go for it.

Yeah, I think Wendy looks GREAT! I know she's not vegan, but she is a supporter if vegan athletes and has this site linked up to hers and she wears a Vegan Bodybuilding shirt on occasion as well.

I have some really cute photos of hear wearing the shirt too. I'll find them soon and post them.

VeganMadre,

I think Wendy's fitness physique is a good goal for you. She does bodybuilding and fitness/figure and most people find her fitness look more attractive. To be honest, I like both. I know some people don't like all those muscles on women, but maybe it's just because I know her personally and she's really sweet, but I like her when she's muscular as well as "fit."

She is super nice so you could contact her about her training styles if you like. She is a very hard working, driven athlete.

Best of luck,

Thin Thin Wendy is Cool Him