Totally Awesome Trailer!

robert

I watched a trailer for my movie "Vegan Fitness - Built Naturally" today and it was totally awesome!

I've watched the footage and the editing process and stuff like that but we recently put together a trailer for the movie that has some awesome music (including some from Richard) and highlights of the film.

We hope to have a consensed trailer up on the main www.veganbodybuilding.com website available for viewing very soon. So maybe in a couple of weeks, you'll all be able to see a mini trailer for a totally awesome Vegan Fitness movie coming this winter. It should be released in just a couple of months.

Tonya, Brendan, and I will be up in Canada promoting the film this weekend at the Taste of Health Festival in Vancouver.

I'll also be sending out full-length trailers in the mail with t-shirt orders, along with the Vega samples and other stuff that is also included in the those packets.

Anyway, it was pretty exciting to see and hope you all get to see the trailer on the site soon and of course I hope you all eventually watch the film when it comes out at the end of this year.

-Thin Thin Movie Him