The crazy Pennsylvanian's story:

5/3

Hey, 5 1/2 weeks since my last post.

I moved, to lake front property in beautiful Shohola Pennsylvania, but there's not much to do in the area (it's only 15 miles from Matamoras though, which I haven't been to in over 2 weeks now).

I've been working on my card magic like there's no tomorrow, and I've gotten really good with it (at least I like to think so).

I may or may not be getting internet access tomorrow morning, which means I can be a part of the community again, but I'm taking harsh advantage of a friend's internet access to do 20 - 30 posts tonight though.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A new avatar, and I got a rash from something on a couple of parts of my body. Not much else new...

Dude - you crack me up!!! I should start quoting you too. Zack - beware!

I'm glad that makes you laugh, but it's not where you think it is (or as I unintentionally suggested), but it sucks when you wake up at 2 am to find yourself scratching a rash, it sucks, you lose sleep.

• 3 weeks later...

6/3

I wanted to go for a run after a 14 hour shift, but there's a tropical storm up here, so running isn't the smartest of ideas. I'm probably going to lift to burn off this energy surplus I seem to have going.

I'm so glad that it's finally almost summer. I'm looking forward to go berry picking near a friend's house(just blueberries, but I can take gross advantage of free blueberries ). I'm going to be meeting Liz at the end of the week (provided everything goes okay), and I'm working towards getting the other job so I can still go out to Oregon, everything's looking a-okay.

• 1 month later...

7/12

Well, my car died a couple of days ago, and is not worth getting repaired. The thing that sucks most about not having a car is the fact that the nearest food store is about 10 miles away, I have no bike, and I want celery & carrots for split pea soup.

• 2 weeks later...

7/22

So I got a car finally. It's a Toyota with low mileage and runs great, so this will help me to meet forum members in the area still.

I'm a bit concerned about my current situation with work. I'm quitting my job, but because of the lack of car I never got a chance to find another job, though I put in some applications today. I'm sure it will blow over though, seeing as how I have experience in all fields I applied for jobs with.

Toyotas are great cars! We had ours for 17 years and sold it recently for over $2000 No rust, no nothing! Still in perfect condition.

Good luck with the car, best of luck with finding a new job. I find it hard believing that anyone out there could resist hiring crazy legs Eddie ith no meat in is feet lol.

7/22

So I got a car finally. It's a Toyota with low mileage and runs great, so this will help me to meet forum members in the area still.

I'm a bit concerned about my current situation with work. I'm quitting my job, but because of the lack of car I never got a chance to find another job, though I put in some applications today. I'm sure it will blow over though, seeing as how I have experience in all fields I applied for jobs with.

http://www.craigslist.org

http://www.poconorecord.com

htttp://www.mcall.com

to look for jobs.

dude you'll be fine and find a job. just make yourself a very well written resume, and youre set. Apply to as many places as you can, even if you dont want to work there... something is better than nothing in the mean time while youre waiting for the job you do want to contact you back. it could take a few weeks. sometimes you can find a job and start the next day...it all depends.

but best of luck dude!

• 4 weeks later...

So yesterday I had a really fun day.

At about 1:30 I set out to drive to Connecticut to go pick up Andesuma and take her down to Topher's & Liz's. I got to where she was staying at about 4 pm, then she showed me this *AMAZING* health food store (I didn't have time to look, just enough time to buy 4 young coconuts). We eventually made it to Topher's sometime after 8, and I was there with them until about 3:10 am, and got home at 4:30, EXHAUSTED!

Yay! A blog update! Good stuff man. Glad you all had a good visit. All you young kids can stay up so late! Not me man. I'm closing in on 30 and I can't stay up as late anymore

I love hearing about all the meet-ups that are going on all over the place. Really good stuff. Get some sleep and get some food.

Yay! A blog update! Good stuff man. Glad you all had a good visit. All you young kids can stay up so late! Not me man. I'm closing in on 30 and I can't stay up as late anymore

I love hearing about all the meet-ups that are going on all over the place. Really good stuff. Get some sleep and get some food.

Oh, we ate, we definitely ate. I cooked Topher a big pot of split pea soup (I had 2 spoonfuls, so I think that pushes my raw % from 90 to 89 ), we ate a HUGE bowl of avocado salad, like 3 mangoes, a young coconut, bananas and almond butter.

I'm going back to Topher's on Monday to hang out with them all again.

• 5 weeks later...

9/19

A month without posts. I've been busy as hell working 2 jobs, saving up to move to Houston. I'm really excited about this all, and can't wait to start anew elsewhere.

It's really nice out, and I've been outside working at the produce stand, but I haven't been working out like I want to (but then again, if you work 78 hours in 5 days, do you really have the time?).

Things are going pretty well though, except for the fact that my supervisor seems a bit mad that I'm only going to be at the job for about 5 weeks....guess I won't be using them for a reference.

9/21

A great day today. I worked 16 hours (6 of which was sleeping, Shhhh, don't tell anyone. ), but I got my cell phone today, and I got a letter from my insurance company, and they lowered my premium (due next month) by about $130, so this saves me quite a bit in my quest to move. I still think they're crooks, but just not as bad now.

• 2 weeks later...