Greetings from The Netherlands

nobbi

Hello veggie sports(wo)men,

let me introduce myself.

I am Norbert from The Netherlands, 33 yrs old and at the very beginning of serious weight training. My goal - simply gain some muscles, losing fat, and create definition. My problem - I hate sports! So, every tip and support is welcome.

I am vegetarian since 1992 and vegan for 2 1/2 years. I even was on raw food for some time, but unfortunately I am not strong enough to stick to it.

Last month I have started to train with a split program 4 - 6 times a week. For fatburning I try to run at least 3 times a week approx. 45 -60 minutes. Not without results if I may say so. You can find a before and after pic at

http://home.wanadoo.nl/maartennijkerk/veganbodybuilding/fotos.htm

Now I need to have the energy to keep on going. But sorry guys... bodybuilding is boring. So, if I really want to get more muscles I have to run up a big hill.

Drop me a note if you like for tips, chat... whatever.

By the way... any Dutch vegan sportsmen around??

Norbert

Hello Norbert,

Welcome to the group! Thanks for saying hi and introducing yourself. I checked out your before and after photos. Great job, I can really see a difference.

I'm just about to leave my apartment to go visit my sister but I will get back in touch later on.

Greetings, and enjoy your time here!

Take care,

Robert

Hello veggie sports(wo)men,

let me introduce myself.

I am Norbert from The Netherlands, 33 yrs old and at the very beginning of serious weight training. My goal - simply gain some muscles, losing fat, and create definition. My problem - I hate sports! So, every tip and support is welcome.

I am vegetarian since 1992 and vegan for 2 1/2 years. I even was on raw food for some time, but unfortunately I am not strong enough to stick to it.

Last month I have started to train with a split program 4 - 6 times a week. For fatburning I try to run at least 3 times a week approx. 45 -60 minutes. Not without results if I may say so. You can find a before and after pic at

http://home.wanadoo.nl/maartennijkerk/veganbodybuilding/fotos.htm

Now I need to have the energy to keep on going. But sorry guys... bodybuilding is boring. So, if I really want to get more muscles I have to run up a big hill.

Drop me a note if you like for tips, chat... whatever.

By the way... any Dutch vegan sportsmen around??

Norbert

Welcome Nobbi! I believe you posted in another thread so I will help you there when you write back in there. One quick thing, congratulations on the transformation. Boy, in one month you got really defined compared to the before picture. Keep up the good work.

• 1 month later...

Nobbi, it just dawned on me why I think you're so attractive (which I don't think I've previously said, but Robert and I were talking about you today, and it's true, you're a good looking guy...) ANYWAY - so the reason I think you're hot is you look a lot like Ryan Reynolds! (Who I find to be darn near the perfect physical specimen of manhood) Ok, anyways, I just wanted to share Now I'm embarrassed!

Nobbi, it just dawned on me why I think you're so attractive (which I don't think I've previously said, but Robert and I were talking about you today, and it's true, you're a good looking guy...) ANYWAY - so the reason I think you're hot is you look a lot like Ryan Reynolds! (Who I find to be darn near the perfect physical specimen of manhood) Ok, anyways, I just wanted to share Now I'm embarrassed!

Wooow, what a compliment. Thanks veggymeggy! I think I am far away from the body he has, but I guess I have the sweeter face

And - eeeh - Richard !!! What are you doing??????