What's your AIM screen name?

nobbi

I didn't see this until now.

My AOL IM screen name is:

cyphen 14

--The name came randomly as I was on a road trip thinking about cyphening gas from a car, and my older sister's basketball jersey number and once my basketball number, was 14. Very random, I know, and it was created more than 6 years ago.

I know many of you know that from myspace, where a bunch of you found the link to this site.

Feel free to say HI anytime, and I'm sure those who have chatted with me will tell you that I'm very friendly and very busy, so sometimes I chat for a long time, other times I'll have tons of people chatting with me and I'll be a bit slower.

I'm not always on, but look for me, add me to your list and say Hello! sometime.

Thanks for posting this thread. I think I already chat with about a dozen of you on AOL, so the rest of you....post your name if you want to chat with others on here too......and those I always chat with.....share your name here too so others can find you.

-Thin Thin Flat Him

AIM sn: Topher XXX Edge

I am on almost every night if I have access to a computer.

but I am gonna be getting a new sn soon when I move, and most likely wont be online much (unless I buy a laptop).

I enjoy talking on messageboards more than AIM....unless I want to have a really in depth conversation.

I knew I didn't spell it correctly and was wondering if someone would correct me

I didn't know how to spell it back then, and didn't know now until you posted that.

Too bad that's not how you spell syphon!

I thought about changing my screen name to something more vegan bodybuilding related, but I have so many e-mail addresses, etc. all related to that, I like to at least keep one thing different.

So yeah, find me on

cyphen 14 if you wish

-TTFH

I knew I didn't spell it correctly and was wondering if someone would correct me

I didn't know how to spell it back then, and didn't know now until you posted that.

Too bad that's not how you spell syphon!

Jeez, I just realized I misspelled it, too. Siphon.

I swear I'm getting senile.

• 4 weeks later...