My Fitness Weekly

Create and maintain your own personal online journal. Log your meals and/or workouts, and monitor your progress. Hold yourself accountable and receive support, suggestions, and be open to feedback.

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

kiwi
Finch

My Fitness Weekly

#1 Postby kiwi » Thu May 31, 2007 1:32 pm

Hello

I have recently decided to setup a blog here to keep track of my progress. Due to difficulties on a previous forum.

My goal(s) is to live as natural a life as possible away from the processed foods found at supermarkets. My Diet is mostly vegan with fish. I am looking to remove fish from my diet as i no longer enjoy the food & after watching a whistleblower program on tv (as good an excuse to go vegan as any) i have decided to remove it from my diet.

I am also going to try and setup my own allotment and grow as much of my own food as i can.

Here is a pic of the latest tree i have, although it is rather bashed from delivery which usually doesnt happen.

Clementine Tree

see below for better photo plus more.
Last edited by kiwi on Sat Jun 09, 2007 3:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

loveliberate
Elephant

Re: My Fitness Weekly

#2 Postby loveliberate » Thu May 31, 2007 1:49 pm

Hi kiwi! :D
Thanks for starting a blog. Please also post an intro in the "Introductions" section so that we can get to know you & properly welcome you to the forum. Of curiousity, what is this about: "Due to difficulties on a previous forum."?
Last edited by loveliberate on Thu May 31, 2007 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun." - The Dalai Lama, May 2001 at "Educating Heart Summit" in Portland, OR.
http://www.a-human-right.com - http://www.aware.org

kiwi
Finch

Re: My Fitness Weekly

#3 Postby kiwi » Thu May 31, 2007 1:57 pm

loveliberate wrote:Of curiousity, what is this about: "Due to difficulties on a previous forum."?

My blog was deleted. the forum constantly changes. the direction and purpose of the foum changes. However i am hoping to improve my progress by joining here. so anyhelp is appreciated.

Please also post an intro in the "Introductions"
section so that we can get to know you & properly welcome you to the forum

Thankyou for the welcome. Iam only looking to track my progress, share & discuss with others. not one for the introductions etc. perhaps in future.

thanks. :D

Tasha
Stegosaurus

#4 Postby Tasha » Thu May 31, 2007 5:52 pm

Cool Tree :)
Good luck to you on your victory for your transformation..
it'll be the best thing you ever did.. 8)
Tasha

kiwi
Finch

#5 Postby kiwi » Sat Jun 09, 2007 3:23 pm

still feeling positive. had a blowout while i was on holiday, i have put on 2-3lbs and you really feel the difference (not a good thing). On a more positive note i have managed to convert a small space behind my garage into a mini allotment where it was just pots andspare gardening equipment.

more updates to come.

Return to “Online Training Journals & Blogs”