Heart of England Vegan Festival 2005

Anything else on your mind that you would like to discuss with other like-minded people.

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

V VII Hero
Gorilla

Heart of England Vegan Festival 2005

#1 Postby V VII Hero » Sat May 28, 2005 1:59 pm

http://www.veganfestivals.org.uk/

June 18, 2005.

please check the website out.

I will be in attendance in affiliation with www.veganfitness.net
Realfood Magazine, and a few others. so if you happen to go and you see me around, dont be shy. come on over and say hello. :D

robert
Site Admin

#2 Postby robert » Sat May 28, 2005 7:13 pm

Thanks for posting that event. I wish I could be there, but won't be able to afford that trip this year. So YOU will be my Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness representative :D

I picked my events for the year already and some were quite expensive, like the 2004 Olympia I attended. I also made it to the Emerald Cup. I'd like to attend the Animal Rights week in L.A. this summer but I won't be able to go there either. For years I've wanted to go, but I keep on attending the bodybuilding events instead. So maybe in 2006 I'll take a break from the bodybuilding events to get out to more Vegan Festivals.

Have a great time in England. Like I said before, I really enjoyed my time I spent in England. You'll find lots of vegan food and vegan friendly stores over there.

Take care Topher.....we're working on getting your column up on the main site......Khan is moving 4 hours away up to Astoria so all week I was helping him and we haven't had much website time yet.

I'll let you know when it gets up.

Check out my Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness Book on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Vegan-Bodybuildin ... 497&sr=1-1

V VII Hero
Gorilla

#3 Postby V VII Hero » Sat May 28, 2005 7:40 pm

cool thanks Robert.

this will be my first time there. kinda nervous. this will also be my first vegan festival.

I plan to represent veganbodybuilding.com and hand out lots of cards. :)

robert
Site Admin

#4 Postby robert » Sat May 28, 2005 10:08 pm

Hero-I can always count on you, and I really appreciate it. Thanks for always going the extra mile and making the extra effort to post, e-mail, pass out my business cards, wear Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness shirts to the gym all the time and talking to others about the site.

You are a lot like me in many ways and I'm really glad that you get to go to this Vegan Festival. I think you'll be the most shredded guy there, a true lean machine.

I can't wait to see photos a year or two down the road when you add lots of mass and maintain the lean physique. That will Rock!

Take care man,

Check out my Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness Book on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Vegan-Bodybuildin ... 497&sr=1-1

V VII Hero
Gorilla

#5 Postby V VII Hero » Sat May 28, 2005 11:53 pm

anytime man. I want to help promote a healthier stronger image for vegans just as much as you do. I think youre doing a lot for the vegan community. the least I can do is help support your website. :wink:

I dont know if I will be the most shredded guy...as my abs are slowly going on vacation. but thats good cause Im finally starting to bulk up. And I know Im not the biggest guy. I just wanna do whatever I can to help show others that you can be vegan and healthy.
however, I hope in 2 yrs to be huge and shredded. that be awesome!
I cant wait to see how much you'll gain in 2 yrs. heh.

compassionategirl
Stegosaurus

Are those really your abs?

#6 Postby compassionategirl » Mon May 30, 2005 7:10 pm

Hey,

Is that really you and are those really your abs? if yes, then I am impressed (as I obviously am with the measure of your heart).

Later,
Natalie

V VII Hero
Gorilla

Re: Are those really your abs?

#7 Postby V VII Hero » Mon May 30, 2005 9:18 pm

compassionategirl wrote:Hey,

Is that really you and are those really your abs? if yes, then I am impressed (as I obviously am with the measure of your heart).

Later,
Natalie

:oops:
yes this is really me. lol. and those are my abs. I have an "ABS" article on this site, on my own "TALK WITH TOPHER" column. whenever Rob gets the chance to put it online. so you might have to wait a lil bit to see it.

chesty leroux
Elephant

#8 Postby chesty leroux » Mon May 30, 2005 10:29 pm

Your abs are bigger in your myspace he-man picture. haha. I've never seen anyones abs actually stick out. its crazyness. You are gonna kick some serious ass once you start competing. I'm sure you're gonna have a great time in the UK.
If I can't dance, I don't want any part of your revolution - Emma Goldman

http://www.bikeandbuild.org/donate
donate to bike and build in my name ashley berkman!!!!!

Listen to my music...
http://www.myspace.com/selfdestructionishabitforming

V VII Hero
Gorilla

#9 Postby V VII Hero » Mon May 30, 2005 10:47 pm

chesty leroux wrote:Your abs are bigger in your myspace he-man picture. haha. I've never seen anyones abs actually stick out. its crazyness. You are gonna kick some serious ass once you start competing. I'm sure you're gonna have a great time in the UK.

ahah the he-man pic. I really wanna dress up like he-man one time for fun and take a picture. yeh I just decided to start training abs too. I never trained em back then, I just maintained a low body fat %.

the hard part now is trying to keep them showing while I'm bulking up. cause im gaining a lil bit of fat with my muscle.

thanks. I still have a lot of muscle mass to gain before I compete. I still feel really really small. and I want to represent vegans well! :D

V VII Hero
Gorilla

#10 Postby V VII Hero » Wed Jun 01, 2005 2:50 pm

I am officially running the REALFOOD stall, and the BUDDY stall.

Return to “General Discussion”