stuff i dont like

madcat

I think that if you love someone a little bit of hair on their legs, chest, etc whatever doesn't matter. Like if you love someone and they lost a leg or something you wouldn't love them any less. Or even that you are less likely to fall in love with that person. But people have ideas of what is attractive.. and they vary from person to person. Anyway Love is Blind but Lust is Not. We all have our reasons for finding the people who we find attractive (in passing/magazines) whatever attractive. You are talking about ideal - Ideal is cultural. We are taught to believe that 10 fingers and 10 toes are the ideal for our babies. When my niece was born with 11 toes did we love her any less. Hell no. BUT she still had surgery to remove one of those toes.. because well we still conform to normal/ideal.

the place in mass is in North Hampton. Its not all vegan but thye have a great selection. buts General T's tofu from around here all the time.

Everytime time in the area down there i get some, and extra to bring home (but its gon in the 3 hour car ride usaully) i had it delievered from the place once! it was awsome!

Thanks for the info East Coast! Next time I’m in mass I’ll check it out. Anyone else care to share stuff they don’t like? Nothing big… don’t say you hate elephants being used in the circus, we all hate that. Just some thing small that bugs you.