shaving hahaa

V VII Hero

to prep myself for the future...I figured Id have to get used to shaving body parts to show off the muscles...

so I totally shaved my legs and arms just to see what it would look like. at first I wanted to shave lightening bolts and smiley faces into my claves and arms, but I decided to just shave it all off.

haha I look silly and am knicked up everywhere. And I noticed I am totally covered in freckles everywhere...if I got tan....it be awesome.

the end.

Yeah, just a razor would tear me up.

I use lotion and soap when I shave my legs for bodybuilding and I shave my arms, chest, stomach pretty much on a daily basis with just soap while in the shower.

I usually only shave my legs during contest time, it's just so much work to do it year round! But upper body stays shaved all the time, just my own preference.

Happy shaving!

-Thin Thin Shaved Him

Topher sleeps in trees so he has tougher skin than most.

haha this is true. well actually my feet are extremely tough. I run on pavement barefoot, and I hike and climb trees barefoot. extremely calloused. my palms have this huge callouses on em as well. I look like I have "paws". (thats from lifting)

but I didnt shave my soles or my palms. lol

Shaving totally sucks I did it last week for the first time this year, as part of the contest preparation. I think it's the worst part.

My skin is all freckled and itchy afterwards, i hate it. That's one reason why i start shaving 5 weeks in advance, my skin gets used to it and doesn't freckle so much. I still wouldn't do it in off-season.

Another downer is that after i'd shaved for my first competition, my body hair re-grew fuller than before I get the feeling that it's worse after every competition....