Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness

Healthy Food Defines You
It is currently Mon Nov 24, 2014 3:29 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:30 am 
Rabbit

15th June Official start of no upper body exercise to aid complete recovery of my shoulder. I will take 2 week break. Hopefully my shoulder will be fixed for good this time!

So no upper body exercise till 1st of July! Exception would be stomach exercises as they have zero effect on my shoulder pain.

I can concentrate on fat burning for now anyway. Yesterday was a tough session at gym as I had fever and a strong cold. Cardio was hell but I completed it anyway.

Today I went out and got new battery for my bike speedometer. I also went to the Polar watch dealer and got the battery on my Polar watch replaced. Will help me keep track of calories, heart rate ...etc

Slightly knee pain for last 2 weeks. Nothing new as I have had this kind of pain since I was a child.

P.S- Bought some old skool black canvas shoes today ( fashion related nothing to do with fitness). Converse rip offs. Anyway back to drinking soup as this blocked nose is doing my head in!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 1:19 pm 
Rabbit

I totally feel you on the "little niggles" that "eat you away." I'll write more about it in my blog...but man, the little things are ANNOYING!!!

Training/food log: viewtopic.php?t=7620

Please visit and comment--feedback appreciated!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 5:51 am 
Rabbit

I was away from the blog so just updated all the entries. Had two bad diet days! Controlled it in the end by not turning it into a whole bad week :o

Did 60km bike ride and it was fun. Will do another one soon but weather is shitty in Europe right now. For next 3 months (summer) I will aim to do 2x 70km rides per week. Obviously I wil continue the gym cardio session on other days.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:48 pm 
Rabbit

veggieGuy wrote:
Yesterday was a tough session at gym as I had fever and a strong cold. Cardio was hell but I completed it anyway.

Forgot to ask why you're doing cardio when you have a fever! I hope all's well with you, VG. Don't work too hard.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:58 pm 
Rabbit

Clever Name wrote:
veggieGuy wrote:
Yesterday was a tough session at gym as I had fever and a strong cold. Cardio was hell but I completed it anyway.

Forgot to ask why you're doing cardio when you have a fever! I hope all's well with you, VG. Don't work too hard.

I was trying to act hard and did not know that it was something more than a minor cold! Anyway I am ok now after a week of flu.

Yesterday at gym I managed to jerk my head backwards while I was doing cardio on the recumbent bike. Don't ask me how :lol: My neck became all frozen and stiff! Yesterday and today was such a pain in the @ss...I mean neck :twisted: It's starting to get back to normal. I am having such shitty luck with these little niggles :twisted:

I will tell you how it happened. When on the bike I sometimes turn my head upwards and look at the ceiling. Yesterday while I was doing that I decided to turn my neck sidewards and see how I looked in the side wall mirrors....in the process my head fell back off it's own weight. I guess the lean angle of the seat played a part in it. So much for attempted vanity :cry:

On the positive side :arrow: My weight is consistently showing 3kgs less. I was actually touching 73kg when I started all this and now it's touching 69.
So around 7 lb loss. Not a big loss but atleast it's going in the right direction!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:02 pm 
Rabbit

Way to go on the weight loss success! 7 lbs is 7 lbs, regardless of how long it takes. And research has shown that the faster people lose the weight, the likelier they are to put it back on...so take heart if you feel it's too slow, 'cause slow weight loss is meant to last!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:56 pm 
Rabbit

Eating my 10th Nectarine :oops: