Dr. Pink's Recepie Book

Dr. Pink

Super Protein Veggie Pizza

First make Pizza Doug. 2 cups Whole Wheat Flour and one cup of lukewarm watter with yeast( Let it sit in a seperate bowl for 5 minutes before adding)

Next lace a bottom of a plastic bowl in veggie oil and let it sit witha napkin covering it for an hour.

Sauce: Spinach, crushed tomatoes, tomato paste, tomato sauce, Cilantro, Garlic and Sea Salt.

Topping: Soybeans and Tofu bits( Pre-cubbed is best but not neccesary) along with some chopped onions and mushrooms.

Set oven for 350 and bake for 20 minutes.

Recepie Number two

Penne Pasta( My usual Dinner)

Cook Brown Rice Penne Pasta in a pot of boiling water for 10-15 mintues, drain and re-cook in tomato sauce and freshly washed spinach and tofu. Add Sea Salt to taste.

More to come.

I love pizza! I just got a bread machine and I am going to try making dough in that! Have you ever tried avocado on your pizza? You put it on after it is all cooked. mmmmm!!!!

We actually talked about avocado on pizza in another thread. I'm not eating pizza at the moment, because it's too heavy on my stomach, but sometime I'll have to give it a go.

aw man, now I want pizza...and I'm supposed to go to bed.

Darn it!

I love fresh garlic and onions on mine. but I have always been told I smell like a pickled....er, snail. Eww, gross!

Pickled snail? Never even heard of it. ick.

^ LOL neither have I. But the world is big and wonderful and full of things I have never seen before. All regions of the world have there own lingo and refferances. Bet few people here know what a thunderbox is

Anyways I never tried alvacado on pizza. But then again I don't really like alvacado unless it's mixed in with Salsa. Speaking of Salsa time for my favorite Salsa recepie.

Salsa bomb

three tomatoes

4 hobenero's

Cilantro

sea salt

boil hobenero's and tomatoes in water for a few minutes bfore mixing with other ingridients. Make sure to have plenty of water near you. Enjoy.

Soy Shake

Vanilla Soy Milk

Filtered water ice cubes

Place ingridients in a blender( I use the bullet) blend and enjoy