Diet For A New America by Jon Robbins

xChrisZx

An essential book if you are vegan.

I read this right when I went veggie and it opened my eyes to alot of things and it has so much info it is ridiculous.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0915811812/qid=1128473189/sr=8-1/ref=pd_bbs_1/102-2564936-9880147?v=glance&s=books&n=507846

P.S. Jon Robbins is related to the Robbins in Baskin Robbins Ice Cream.

John Robins, has, in my opinion, so much credibilty. He is Robbins as in the family Robbins as in Baskin-Robbins, the ice cream giant!!!

This guy walked away from a fortune and from prestige and the fast easy life, to speak the truth about veganism. He chose the right thing to do over the millions he had coming to him eventually.

This guy has top credilibilty in my books. he chose morality over fortune and prestige damn it!!!! Pure respect goin out to him, pure respect!!

• 5 weeks later...

My vegetarian stepmom bought me that book when I was maybe 12 or 14 or something, I don't exactly remember. Anyway, I never got around to reading it until I was almost 16 but that is what converted me to vegetarian initially. Propagandhi (vegan punk band) really motivated me to go vegan a couple years later