Greetings awesome people

Gorilla

Hey, that sounds like you do it right

I was just astonished by 120kg on the squat and only 45 on the bench

Nein, ich wohne nicht in der Nähe von Bonn Ich wohne bei Frankfurt.

Hey dudes. I'm just mentioning this in case anybody has been doing the same thing as me:

For my chest routine I've been leaving the BB bench press late in the routine, when my muscles are already pretty fatigued.

I usually do bodyweight press ups, DB incline press, parallel bar dips, then either DB or BB flat bench.

Anyway, today I started with the BB flat bench, which allowed me to move more weight than ever before.

Welcome, Gorilla! (Sorry I'm a little late). But I hope that you find this site useful. There are lots of great people on here - you've already seen that. I wish I could understand your convos in German. I spent some time in Germany this past summer, but could unfortunately understand very little. I took French in high school. Oh well. Anyway, look forward to talking to you on the boards!

Hey Corey. Thanks. Yes, it's a wonderful community. I'm just getting everything together for Germany now. I'm flying out there next Wednesday. Reading about your travelling on your website is a real inspiration. Sounded like an amazing experience

• 1 month later...

That would be more than awesome!

I'm loving it in Bonn. Today we went to Cologne for the carnival opening ceremony. It was good fun.

I don't have internet in my room yet so I have been absent of late.

Keep up the good work everyone!

James the Oxfordian : )

Fave animal: the largest, most muscular primate on earth and he's a vegan! The GORILLA!

I agree -- they are soooooo cool! Such majestic, fantastic creatures. It's tragic how our species treats them.

Welcome to the site. Sound like you have lots to contribute.

• 1 month later...

Thanks for the Happy New Year wishes. I've been without a computer for 3 months now Mine broke a while back. Maybe there was way too much vegan muscle on it and it fried. I've been using work computers, the library, a computer at my mother's house, Megan's computer and online a few other places. So I feel ya, it sucks not having internet once you become accustomed to it.

Happy New Year!

Rob

Hi! Thanks: I'm not the only one then!

I've been wanting to post all the time.

Thanks to the good advice and good vibes here in the forum I've made good progress since I've been in Germany.

Here are a couple of pictures I took with my webcam the other day:

http://img485.imageshack.us/img485/5246/guitar7ev.jpg

http://img485.imageshack.us/img485/4999/sculpted16lw.jpg

http://img485.imageshack.us/img485/9788/sculpted28cb.jpg

http://img485.imageshack.us/img485/1323/sculpted37jp.jpg

Physique-specific advice/criticism appreciated.

I've missed a lot of stuff on the forum while I've been absent but I'm hoping to catch up soon.

Best wishes,

Gorilla

Hey Gorilla,

You are looking pretty awesome! You look very lean. Great abs, arms, back, and veins!

It looks like you are in great condition. How much do you weigh? Like the rest of us, you could add more mass (but I know I need to do that more than anyone, I've been shrinking as I've been working on some movie and book projects and not spending enough time in the gym!)

Overall, you are looking great, and like a lean mean shredded machine!

Awesome work and thanks for posting the photos. Feel free to post some in the bodybuilding or Advice section and more people will see them and know what the topic is about. You can ask for feedback or just post them for us to view in the bodybuilding section.

All the best!

robert