How am I meant to get rid of spots?

Richard

WooooT. I've been doing the Vineger and Honey method. Wow! I've noticed big results so far, I'll keep you guys posted. So far all I've been doing is having one glass in the moring when I wake up and one before I got to bed, I find it helps me sleep better too.

-josh

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey CG, thanks for the info. I think I too will have to try roaccutane at some point. The antibiotics I'm taking now do help but I don't think they will make it go away. I won't be able to see my dermatologist until January!! (endless waiting list) to start the new treatment.

Did you have any bad side effects whilst on the drug?

Hey CG, thanks for the info. I think I too will have to try roaccutane at some point. The antibiotics I'm taking now do help but I don't think they will make it go away. I won't be able to see my dermatologist until January!! (endless waiting list) to start the new treatment.

Did you have any bad side effects whilst on the drug?

Just dry mouth and lips, but I just used some moisturizer stuff and drank lots of water.

No other side effects.

• 2 weeks later...
Nobbi, (or anybody else), i found something called "apple cider vinegar". Is this the same thing as just "apple vinegar?"

I ended up drinking like the whole bottle. I, like Richard, love vinegar straight out of the bottle. I also love sucking on a lemon, literally.

Luv sour things.

I am not sure about it, because in The Netherlands we have CIDER, which is a low alcoholic drink, and apple vinegar. I have never seen apple cider vinegar here. I guess it is the same, but maybe someoneelse knows it for sure.

Huh? Do you want to take this out side? Whats the deal? I know I’m blond and look nothing like Salma Hayek, but that dosnt mean you have to ignore me… but if you want then go ahead and bring it on!!!!! I know that you might have missed it, seeings how you don’t read my posts, but I box.

But if you knock me you (key word “if”) then who will take care of the spiders?

:shock: Huh? Do you want to take this out side? Whats the deal? I know I’m blond and look nothing like Salma Hayek, but that dosnt mean you have to ignore me… but if you want then go ahead and bring it on!!!!! I know that you might have missed it, seeings how you don’t read my posts, but I box.

But if you knock me you (key word “if”) then who will take care of the spiders?

I've been boxing for over ten years (i guess you missed that post of mine). So I would be happy to show you some pointers.

And while I would be happy to spar with you, I promise I wont hurt you because I will NOT be responsible for leaving insects without their guardian angel! : I couldnt live with the guilt.

Truce? You know for someone so compassionate you are sure quick to jump to violence. But dont worry you can’t shake me that easy, I’m still your damn friend … like it or not.

madcat, you know I was joking right? I cannot tell by this last post. But I am definitely going to address your smart ass comment quoted and bolded above:

My compassion extends to vulnerable beings. I can be just as merciless as I am compassionate. Here, you were neither vulnerable nor helpless nor suffering. You were simply being a smart ass.

MORAL OF THE STORY IS:

I may be compassionate, but dont mistake compassion for weakness. I'm no push-over madcat, and I am QUICK to attack when provoked .

I cannot believe that a joking post has gone so awry! I was just kidding when I posted "you wanna fight ".

Instead of all this, we should focus our energies into healing the spots on Richard's ass.

Get offline a bit more Rich, get outside and get some sun on your face dude - it'll work wonders for your spots.

you're probably right. But now there's not much sun for us Brits for a while is there

There was yesterday. 20 degrees down here in the big smoke. Sunbathing I was - crazy - October 27th, the clocks go back this weekend.

Jet off somewhere hot if you can dude.....

Truce? You know for someone so compassionate you are sure quick to jump to violence. But dont worry you can’t shake me that easy, I’m still your damn friend … like it or not.

madcat, you know I was joking right? I cannot tell by this last post. But I am definitely going to address your smart ass comment quoted and bolded above:

My compassion extends to vulnerable beings. I can be just as merciless as I am compassionate. Here, you were neither vulnerable nor helpless nor suffering. You were simply being a smart ass.

MORAL OF THE STORY IS:

I may be compassionate, but dont mistake compassion for weakness. I'm no push-over madcat, and I am QUICK to attack when provoked .

I cannot believe that a joking post has gone so awry! I was just kidding when I posted "you wanna fight ".

Instead of all this, we should focus our energies into healing the spots on Richard's ass.

Hey Nat, perhaps you should post as mercilessgirl now??

You don’t think I’m vulnerable? I’m a delicate little flower you know.

But your right…. We should focusing more on Richard’s ass.

Richard, any improvement yet? I think the problem is your ass needs more sun light. You should go play with Sknydpr!