Liz sharing a bit of her World

Dependant upon the days and weather, we should go to the Jersey shore. I'll drive too.

I haven't gotten a hold of her yet, but she'll visit monday-thursday so I thought we would go on that trip either monday or tuesday... Wooh!

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I think I'm off Wednesday, so if you come up for a day and want to go to the shore or something, that would work. I know I'm off Monday. If you're up in the area when I'm at work, there's a nice small town you two could explore with lots of little local shops that you would probably enjoy.

Ed, that sounds lovely.

I really want to see your card trick! I think I've got the OMG WTF thing pretty good now

By the way - you don't happen to have any amish around there do ya? I just have some questions to ask them that's all.

If MY plans work out the way I want to, Alex will arrive here monday morning, we'll try to find a car renting place and drive to PA during lunchtime! I know about some outlet thingies somewhere in PA that will keep her entertained if she so wish, or she'll be coming with me. Hm...wait, she would HAVE to come with me, because I can't drive. Hah! Problem solved!

I just have to be back in Baltimore by wednesday arvo!

As soon as she bothers contaciting me....I'll know a lot more!

Ehm..yes. Arvo means afternoon. Don't ask me why, it's an aussie thang!

You know, aussies are a bit...down under hah!

I'm going to try to get off on Tuesday and switch with someone then to see if a trip to the shore is viable then. There's no place like New Jersey (though I'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing. )

I'm going to try to get off on Tuesday and switch with someone then to see if a trip to the shore is viable then. There's no place like New Jersey (though I'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing. )

Aewsome!!!! I've never been to New Jersey.. another mark for my "where-I've-been-map"

I just HOPE she'll get In TOUCH like...NOW, so we can sort things out...

So - do you have any amish lying around there?

Aewsome!!!! I've never been to New Jersey.. another mark for my "where-I've-been-map"

I just HOPE she'll get In TOUCH like...NOW, so we can sort things out...

So - do you have any amish lying around there?

No, but I know a lot about them.

July 7th - the revenge of the PB

Or not really, but I'm working on it!

I will enjoy coming "home" to Portland! 8 days to go Tasha! 8 days...

I miss you TOO!!! We'll start blogging again as soon as I return. Wooh!

07-07-07!! This should be one lucky day!

But I got up way too early after talking to Ed over msn all evening.. untill midnight! So I've been knocked out, especially since I've been helping some friends moving. They had a BIG house. 4 floors! Lots of stuff! 1 lb of grapes and 10 lbs of water melon didn't do me much, so I fell asleep when I finally returned home.

This morning right when I got up, I thought I'd skip some rope since there would be no time for me to visit the trail. But after 141 skips, my legs refused to cooperate and I fell. Guess it was too early (too close to my awakening) for me to be doing any kind of exercise.

I'd like to go out for a walk now, but it's so humid I can't stand to move! I guess I will have to wait for tomorrow!

Tomrrow is going to be a busy day. Church in the morning, then hang out with Will, and old friend from HS who's apparently doing well in the music industry, church int he afternoon and then we'll pick up Alex! Monday morning we'll try to get a hold of a rental car and drive up to Amish land! Hang out with ed, play with his nunchucks, watch some card tricks, eventually drive out to...er, NJ?

Anyways, I'm sure I'll have a fun couple of days! Alex leaves thursday, and sunday morning I'll be in Portland again! Wooh!

Sounds great Ed! Ill talk to you tonite!

Sunday, July...er, 8th?

I seem to lose track of time!

Today is teh day when I was supposed to go home!

I still have my ticket, it was unrefundable. Dang i say!! Wouldn't mind getting them money back!

I've been browsing through www.veganfitness.net a little today. Dang, that site and this one are so similar! First I thought I had ended up on this page lol. But I'm not a forum person - anymore. Takes up too much time. I don't think I can be bothered getting involved at another forum. Not yet anyways!

I do wonder how it is compared to this site though!

It's hot and humid today again! I'm about to melt away. It's killing me. Pooh!

I got up early, went for a run. Went great, the air was so cool and fresh event hough it was like 77 degrees outside! That proves that the humidity is giving me a hard time exercising!

Alex will come tonite! Tomorrow we'll visit Ed. Fun, fun, fun. Anyone else that lives in PA??? Since we'll be there I mean! I wouldn't mind visit some more people

I need air! Oh dear, this heat! But I won't whine!

At least it's not 55 and raining as it is in Stockhom at the moment heck, wouldn't want to go home to THAT anytime soon. Ever!

Have fun! Say hi to everyone for me. Everyone here says hi as well.

Portland has nice weather at the moment and I'm about to go walk in the sun and keep my hair blond.

Take care and enjoy the rest of your weekend and your upcoming trip!

July...umm, Dunno, cus Ive slept about 9 hours in 3 nights!

Alex and I just got back fron PA.

I have had the most amazing time!

Undescribable!

Ed and Hero are so awesome!!! I hope to see them both again really soon!

I will write more later!

I'm just really, really tired!

And the bathroom is callling my name...

July 14th

I've had soo much to do. Having Alex here is awesome, but I'm awfully tired. she's worn me out completely by shopping. I swear, I never want to set my foot in a shop ever again. Phew! But if she is happy, then Im happy too. She's such a great friend. She's even thinking about becoming vegan, or a vegan that cheats every once in a while she says. I think that's marvellous!!!!

I'm all done packing! Alex is packing now too. She'll leave tomorrow as well.

It'll be awesome to go back to Portland!! And VV is coming up soon! I'm thinking about joining the ink club and get a new one myself. But I'm still thinking about it. This summer has been the best one in my life, and I need something to remember it by, something to look at and remember walking the right path. Extraordinary!

See yous in Portland.

Hasta la pasta!

I've had soo much to do. Having Alex here is awesome, but I'm awfully tired. she's worn me out completely by shopping. I swear, I never want to set my foot in a shop ever again. Phew! But if she is happy, then Im happy too. She's such a great friend. She's even thinking about becoming vegan, or a vegan that cheats every once in a while she says. I think that's marvellous!!!!
Alex becoming semi-vegan! OMG! Now I have faith that anything is possible.

That sounds like a cool club

what's the ink club Liz?

There are some that will get new ink (tattoo) at VV....I guess that is the ink club lol.

Holy bananas! It's 3am, Ill leave for the airport in 45 minutes *yawn* See yous on the other side

what's the ink club Liz?

There are some that will get new ink (tattoo) at VV....I guess that is the ink club lol.

Holy bananas! It's 3am, Ill leave for the airport in 45 minutes *yawn* See yous on the other side

"Holy Bananas" I love it hahaha!

You're so cute !!!

Can you draw tattoos Liz?

what's the ink club Liz?

You're so cute !!!

Yes Tash I can. The latest one I did I designed myself, Im working on a new one, It'll be poetry about my life and future written in thai, so I better start working on some sweet words lol

Thanks robert!!! We'll have an assum time! Great to be back!!

what's the ink club Liz?

You're so cute !!!

Yes Tash I can. The latest one I did I designed myself, Im working on a new one, It'll be poetry about my life and future written in thai, so I better start working on some sweet words lol

Thanks robert!!! We'll have an assum time! Great to be back!!

SOMEBODY'S in Portland!

Hey, did you read the Outsiders yet?