Liz sharing a bit of her World

Hi Ed!!!

i haven't started yet, but I will finish anytime soon. Ill probably start reading it tonight. Im really looking forward to it! hey, anytime you have access, would you be a sweetheart and email me (or robert) the pictures from philly so I can post them?? That would be super duper sweet, like agave

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Ed!!!

i haven't started yet, but I will finish anytime soon. Ill probably start reading it tonight. Im really looking forward to it! hey, anytime you have access, would you be a sweetheart and email me (or robert) the pictures from philly so I can post them?? That would be super duper sweet, like agave

Okay. Don't forget to post the pictures after you left with Topher though too.

Hi Ed!!!

Okay. Don't forget to post the pictures after you left with Topher though too.

Yeah, just that we forgot the camera most of the time so we didn't really get any pics! Ill have to check my camera, if there's anything in it, Ill post them for sure. Robert have been filming a LOT today, some really funny stuff that well put up later on tonite. hahaha, he caught me skipping on tape and climbing a tree, and I had no idea he was filmig it

That sounds like a cool club

what's the ink club Liz?

There are some that will get new ink (tattoo) at VV....I guess that is the ink club lol.

Holy bananas! It's 3am, Ill leave for the airport in 45 minutes *yawn* See yous on the other side

"Holy Bananas" I love it hahaha!

You're so cute !!!

Can you draw tattoos Liz?

Yes Tash I can. The latest one I did I designed myself, Im working on a new one, It'll be poetry about my life and future written in thai, so I better start working on some sweet words lol

Thanks robert!!! We'll have an assum time! Great to be back!!

SOMEBODY'S in Portland!

Hey, did you read the Outsiders yet?

Yeah great book !!!

Crazy. I don't know if I'm going to be "Crazy Legs Eddie" out there. Topher won't be out there, so there's no one to push. "YOU'RE NOT WORTHY!"

lol

we'll find a place for you to do yer thang!!

Crazy legs Eddie....lol....no meat in his feet..

July 16th

Yesterday was a hectic day! Hm...Robert and I went to an asian grocery store, I went bananas and had to smell and touch everything. We went hiking/running/skipping in the woods for 2 hours lol, then Robert (not I) came up with the fabulous idea to go to voodoo noughnuts and get a few before we do our cleansing (which is today)..well...we ended up getting 13 of them (Robert, not I) and well...I think We OD'd them...there are a few left but hey, Ill never have one ever again. I didn't even really feel like any in the first place. But they are good. Junk is just gross!!!

So today...we'v been lifting some weights, I haven't been training in 3 weeks so I was all wobbely lol, and weak, but it was fun! Now Im having yellow watermelon, a LOT of it, we'll have fruits only today, watery fruits, and tomorrow the salt water stuff, and the next day, watery fruits again and then...we'll see It's going to be an experience for sure, being 5 adults in a house with only one bathroom, when 2 of the is going to be doing a LOT of bricklaying. Geez...

watermelon rocks! Im chewing the seeds! Haven't done that before. Quite lovely, it adds a bit of crunch to the fruit.

Im outta here... see yous later.

I don't know what's in them, but they're all gone now! We're only eating fruit today so I'm running out of options! I think a quick trip to the store might be in order later. I've only had apples and bananas today, and a couple of cherries and one lychee.

It is nice having LizWorld back in Portland. The first time she was here I took 2 full weeks off from work, but now I'm working again so I don't have as much time to hang out. But I'm more organized now than I was before and I can still squeeze in time to hang out and have fun.

Welcome Back! Now go find me more fruit!

It's not brick laying, it's self induced diarrhea.

LOL

thanks for that enlightment Ed! I appreaciate it.

Aight, Im at Potters place, Ive just had 2000 kCal worth of raw food!! That's right people, raw food! And I would have remained raw all this day if Potter hadn't told me about the cupcake in the microwave. I was full, but I just kept going for some reason.

I really want to puke.

I am so sick!

I am so full!

I haven't been this full since 1999 when I almost won a pizza eating contest at Pizza hut, I had 9.5 slices that day, I lost by half a slice!

Today I wasn't even competing! What a waste....

Im one sick puppy!

But I was sooo hungry.

I only had bananas, apples, melon and that pound of lychees... I haven't craved a salad as much as I did today!

I think Robert has some videos to post later....oh dear.

July 19th I think..

This morning has been the most wonderful morning in some time.. I've been doing yoga again....and now I feel reborn, so calm, in peace with myself and my thoughts, recharged and just...floating on air.

That was just what I needed...and I will go now twice a day for 2 weeks and I ll try to get Robert with me too, it will be good for him to de-stress and also itll be good for his flexibility

Ive had probably 2 lbs of blueberries for breakfast, add to that strawberries and raspberries...yum yum! 6 young coconuts are waiting for me in the fridge *drool* as well as other yummy stuff! i feel so clean...oh, how I love yoga! I can't understand why I haven't done it in such a long time... it sure forks wonders for your inner being. I just feel like meditating and praying for the rest of this day, but I have to leave, Well go over to blossoming lotus to meet up with some people from the forum, later tonight I have Aikido to attend, that is going to be heaps fun!! Hopefully some ND before bed, and then Ill try to get to sleep early so Im fresh and awake for yoga tomorrow morning!!!!

I don't know about anything being good for Robert's flexibility...I don't think anything will work for that other than pulling his muscles.

I don't know about anything being good for Robert's flexibility...I don't think anything will work for that other than pulling his muscles.

There there Potter...lets stay positive and optimistic

I'm bringing Robert to Aikido tonight! I wonder how he'll like it...

Friday July 20th - Day after I drank an ocean

Its early, 7am, and Im wide awake..

I woke up a good 30 mins ago because I thought my heart was going to jump straight out of my chest.. To wake up like that, is a very, very scary feeling.

It has happened one time before, and that was 3 years ago, but it came with hallucinations and a very high fever.

This one must have come with the salt water I had yesterday...

Ive been fasting for for 35 hours!

I was doing fine all morning yesterday, during aikido and yoga. I have been doing light trainig while not eating before and it has never troubled me.

I was fine yesterday, calm, a bit hungry, but not bad at all... UnTILL I had the salt water around 4pm...

After that, (one quart with 2 teaspoons of celtic sea salt) I started to feel very weird. I got very, very tired, felt kind of sick, and my resting BPm increased a lot. Its normally around 50, last night it was somewhere around 80. My hands were shaking and my whole body was aching (from training I thought, but it was...a different kind of ache).

This morning, Ive been feeling very, very nauschious and shaky. My BPM is, as I type this, close to 100, and its freaking me out a little because it feels like its about to jump out of my chest...my body is clearly telling me something is wrong, and it is NOT the cleanse itself. How I feel at this moment, I cant put to words. Never, ever have I experienced anything like this before. Not even during my liver cleanse I did 1.5 years back. And that vas very, very intense.

The salt water didnt even work! I havent been going once since last morning while Robert has been pooping like a baby.

I planned to stay with the salt water today as well, but I have decided to stop this now!! Ill juice today to break the fast and go back to raw foods and fruits over the weekend. When Ed gets here I might try it again since he has done it before...

We all have junk inside of us, I dont think I have all that much...I was pretty cleansed whenI arrived June 11th...and back in baltimore Ive been eating almost just fruits, and this week (except for the doughnuts monday arvo) a LOT of raw, almost only raw, in 2 days, only raw...and my last bathroom visit yesterday morning was a lot,it was fine and had no odour at all! Just like in sweden where Ive been eating exclusively fruits and vegs. But still...no one is THAT clean to survive a salt water flush...it seems like my body has absorbed all the salty water instead of flushing it out, it might be the high dose of salt that is messing with me. Whatever it is, I dont like it and it is pretty scary...not to mention I feel like shit!

Thats all....

July 21st.

Loveliberate and Zack, thank you so much for your concerns!

I am doing well now. As a matter of fact, I proved that at Proper Eats last night indulging a little too much in indulgeable stuff... Got inspired by Potter and Jamie and Darthy lol

But I was really, really scared that morning...

Last night I met a new friend too, at proper eats, that was awesome!!! Robin, a christian guy with a beautiful soul that is a JJ trainer. Ill stop by one of his classes soon. Him and his friend had plenty of vegs for me and Robert too so it would be kool to hook up and cook together

That was just a very, very blessed day. Got to hang out with Jessifly again too. She is one kool, very pretty chick!

This morning Robert and I went for a 90 minute hot yoga class!!! I want to go again tonight, I dont think we'll have time though!

I love yoga!!!! its awesome!

After that, I went to the vegan tattoo place next to food fight to make an appointment but the guy didnt have time untill february (!!), but he was covering for someone else late july and even though he doesn't work mon-wed he is making an exception for us so that not only I, but anyone else at the beach house can have their ink done!!! Im very exited about that. Im bringing closure to my past, he is already designing something for me. Usually Id like to do it myself, but I got a picture in my mind during yoga class...so I told him and Hell help me draw it! Awesome! Ill cover up my old unicorne that I did when I was 14 and regretted it ever since!!!

Im really, really exited!

Meaning, I have to ask dad for a loan It wont be cheap. But art isnt cheap! And life experiences cannot be measured in money...so if I look at it that way, it's pretty cheap

Anyways...

That's all for now!

Blueberries rock!!!

July 24th - they day my 3rd nephew was born

WOOOOOH!!!! The most adorable baby in the whole world and I kid you not!!! I am one proud auntie!! My third nephew! now I wouldn't mind my siblings starting to produce me a few nieces as well!! A mini-Liz LOL

Oh dear, two of me? Naah, that woul dbe way too much!!

He's name is Emil, and he is a tiny little tard . Only 47 cm and only 2580 grams (compared to me, who was about 62 cm and 4900 grams) (!)

Hi Tash babe

Im getting closure! Im no longer hiding in the shadows, Im walking in the light close to god! That I'll try to fit into a tattoo....and if I can just GET PAID, I'll make it happen too.

I was getting paid today, but money didn't show up, and I am flat broke so I am not happy about that.

But dad told me to just wait and see and they should arrive in a few days...if not, then I will be in a deep doo-doo. But hey, even though it's messy and quite smelly, it can still be a lot of fun

So...a few days ago Robert and I went for a hike. We found a beautiful trail, and for about one hour we were hiking uphill!! I love that,it's great for the heart...but its not nearly as fun as spurting downhill....hee hee yeah. Which we did, like we usually do when hiking... and it was slippery and very steep with treeroots everywhere...and when I hit a curb, I slipped and went straight out over the edge into the spinach and landed right on a blackberry bush. heheh.. "OFF TRAIL " I shouted... hehehe. For a brief second I thought I was going to break my neck,but I just got a bit muddy...and some thorns on my bum And mud is fun But Robert won! He made it down first! Dang my old asics!! No grip what so ever!! I need new running shoes heh!

We took a trip to Eugene and met up with Gabriel and his girlfriend, and bvp663 and his girlfriend. All 4 were absolutely lovely people!!! And we had a lot of fun! I'd love to see them all again soon

I'm very tired!

It's been some intense few days and we have yoga tomorrow morning!! I can't wait though ! I love yoga!

And i met michelle today for the first time. Assum!!!

Hasta la koskit!

As for the translation of koskit....

He's name is Emil, and he is a tiny little tard . Only 47 cm and only 2580 grams (compared to me, who was about 62 cm and 4900 grams) (!)

The first time I read this, I thought you were current 4,900 grams, which means that your nephew was already half your weight when he was born, and I was trying to imagine how painful it would be to give birth to a 50+ pound child.

The first time I read this, I thought you were current 4,900 grams, which means that your nephew was already half your weight when he was born, and I was trying to imagine how painful it would be to give birth to a 50+ pound child.

LOL

So tell me Ed, how many times did you have to read it before you got it?

July 25

I wanted to show a picture of the little tard

I can't wait to go home and see him!!!!

I'm going to teach him everything I know! I'll make a ninja out of him I'll mohawk him every chance I get lol, I'll make some really kool clothes for him....with studs

My new flat is on the same block as my brothers too!!! I can hang out there as much as I like..

anyways...probably not interesting to anyone but myself!!!

And I still think the little bug is the cutest thing I've ever seen !!

But I just wanted to share...... this really means a lot for me. And I am so proud of my brother!! He has come a long way, he had a bad start early in his life and growing up he was never around...and now, he has a family!!!! I am so happy for him!!!

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c210/VeganBodybuilder/Emil1.jpg