Greetings from Germany

Doro

Hello everyone!

I'm a 17 year-old vegan from Hessen in Germany. I am vegan for about a year and a half and before I was a vegetarian for about two years. A friend of mine recommended me this forum to realise my intention to get a fitter body and lose some weight.

Since I go to school I have problems with my weight. However, I managed in the last years to get a better fitness but it's not yet as good as I want it to be. I tried many ways of sport: swimming, thai-boxing, riding, going to the gym and finally also home training.

Parallel to sports I pay attention to what I eat. Another problem is that my digestion is very sensitive.

A problem is my motivation to do the required sports.

As I said, I improved but didn't reached my goal. I weigh 70-71 kilos by 1,69 m. My BMI is 25, so I've got a little overweight. But this fact is not the cause why I try to get a better fitness. I'm discontent with the way I look.

My goal is to lose at least 10-15 kilos and got a body for which I needn't to be ashamed of.

I hope you can help me if I have any questions or need help. It's very motivating to have such a big community with people who have similar aims.

Thank you for listening.

(And please forgive any mistakes in language and word order)

wooohooo!

welcome aboard, glad we have you here.

to keep you motivated, i would suggest maintaining an online training journal.

so you can note down your progress and the other members can help you by giving tips etc. also you could let us have some information about you diet and the exercises you do. maybe we can help to get yourself a new training-plan which fits your needs

Welcome to our awesome TEAM!

We have so many vegans from Germany! This is awesome! It is great to get people on here from all over the world, but especially cool when there are many from the same regiion so they could possibly meet up.

Like out in Virginia there are a bunch of board members who have met up, out here in Oregon there are 3 forum members living in the same apartment (veggymeggy, V VII Hero (topher), and myself (robert). And we have a bunch of people from Texas and other areas where some of the members of the forum live close enough to one another to meet up in person.

Please explore the forum and website and get lots of great tips from the the people here, and of course you can count on support from the awesome people here.

Welcome!

-Robert

Hi Doro!

Dann wohnst Du ja hier in der Nähe

Bin gerade mit meiner Freundin zusammen nach Bad Homburg gezogen. Bald geben wir eine Einweihungsparty - alle Veganer sind herzlich eingeladen Surfst Du auch auf vegan.de?

Schön, dass Du hier bist! Welcome!

Ich gebe Lelle Recht mit dem Trainings Log. Auf konkrete Fragen kann man auch besser antworten.

Ansonsten schau Dich doch mal in den Foren um, hier sind schon einige threads zum Thema abnehmen.

Viel Erfolg bei Deinen Zielen,

love and peace,

Daywalker

Hi Doro!

Bin gerade mit meiner Freundin zusammen nach Bad Homburg gezogen. Bald geben wir eine Einweihungsparty - alle Veganer sind herzlich eingeladen Surfst Du auch auf vegan.de?

Ich gebe Lelle Recht mit dem Trainings Log. Auf konkrete Fragen kann man auch besser antworten.

Ansonsten schau Dich doch mal in den Foren um, hier sind schon einige threads zum Thema abnehmen.

Ya I agree but i wasnt sure if this was possible until I started doing yoga for a week. Although I think you are underemphasizing the recent humid temperatures.

Hi Doro!

Ya I agree but i wasnt sure if this was possible until I started doing yoga for a week. Although I think you are underemphasizing the recent humid temperatures.

Nat, you crack me up

Keineswegs.

Doro, as you see, it's not possible tp post here without having your thread hijacked

Better get used to this earthy custom here