It's a go! My first Pro Show!

Hey there hi there ho there....

I'm currently 13 weeks out from my first FAME PRO figure show. I still need a theme... we have to do this corny themewear routine. Previously I've been a referee and a matador.

Fall schedule:

Sept 22 Womens Tri-Fitness obstacle course and fitness skills only

Oct 6 SNBF ATL fitness model (basically prep for the other show)

Nov 3 FAME PRO figure

November 10-11 Womens Tri-Fit course, skills, bikini.

November 12 SoyCream eating contest followed by an oreo eating contest.

Goals: To drop about 15 pounds over this time period. To lean out my legs, round my delts and come in overall better condition.

Training today:

DB Push press 3X10@ 20's super set Reverse lunges 3X5 3X5 jump lunges 3X5 regular lunges

Incline DB Press 3X10@30 ss Lateral Raises 3X10 ss Step Downs (For glutes)

Cable Chest fly 3X10@25 ss Reverse Grip Lat pull 3X12 @ 80

I start a new program tomorrow!

Foodies: Veglife sausage with peppers, onions, garlic. PWO kiwi, plum soy PP. Hemp PP with almond milk. 2 slice ezekial bread. 2 vegan burgers wrapped in lettuce with mustard. Hummus and raw broccoli. decaf coffee with soymilk.

Any input with regards to food is welcome and appreciated!

Bent over rows

Push ups with a clap

Weighted jump squats

push press

squat thrust jumps

vups

Hip bridge

3X10 with 25 pound DB

bfast: oatmeal with PP, natty peanut butter, dark baking cocoa. 1/4c blueberries Coffee with soymilk

1.5 liters of water with lemon so far

#2 baked tofu, grapes and mixed raw nuts

#3 PP mixed with unsweetened almond milk, 7 frozen strawberries and 1/4c blueberries

Fantastic picture! What is this PWO of which you write? I'm curious as well to know the cals and macros you consume in a typical day while leaning out and simultaneously rounding out your delts. I don't intend to compete, but I'd love to know how the vegan competitors here do it. I'll be doing more training journal browsing here! Good luck!

Happy SUnday!

This morning I met my dear friend (and fellow vegan!) for track/stadium work. TBH, my legs were still feeling like poo poo from yesterday.

In all, we did 6X100 meters with 100m recovery, about 2 laps jogging, 2 sets of stadiums:Running, lunging, walking, side squats, stairs.

My heart rate made it up to 173 and I burned about 575 calories in one hour.

Preworkout

meal #1: 1/4 c oats, 22grams Rice PP

PWO (post workout)

#2: 1 block light tofu, onions, baby portabellas, 1/2tbsp olive oil, turmeric, mrs.dash. 2 slices cin raisin ezekial toast, 5 strawberries.

I couldn't finsih #2, I am STUFFED! I'll finish it for #3 in about an hour

Fantastic picture! What is this PWO of which you write? I'm curious as well to know the cals and macros you consume in a typical day while leaning out and simultaneously rounding out your delts. I don't intend to compete, but I'd love to know how the vegan competitors here do it. I'll be doing more training journal browsing here! Good luck!

HI!

Actually, this is my first show as a vegan. THe avatar pic is from April 2006, when I was still eating meat.

My macros are pretty much 150g protein, 40g fat 150g carbs = 1700 calores. However, the numbers change as I get closer to stage(as do the cardio sessions!)

I've hired a coach to guide me (read:I don't have to think) through the critical final weeks. SHe's worked with vegans in the past with incredible results so I'm excited!

For me personally- my delts stay lean easily but I have to work hard rounding them so I continue to lift heavy with lower reps right up to show time.

THe legs....that's another story!

#1 2 tbsp rice pp 1/3c oats, 1/3c blueberries,coffee with stevia and soymilk

#2 PWO 36g protein, 1 apple

#3 2.5 rice cakes with natty PB and sf jelly, a few grapes

Workout: push ups, wide db press, cable flies. Standing push press, single arm lateral raises.

20minutes on elliptical, doing another 20-30 tonight before I leave work. It will have to be inside because Atlanta is under a code red smog alert!

Standing push press, single arm lateral raises.

What is the push press?

20minutes on elliptical, doing another 20-30 tonight before I leave work. It will have to be inside because Atlanta is under a code red smog alert!

I have a vision of Moxie doing the elliptical outside when the air is clean...going down the bike lane and passing traffic in her avatar's outfit! Sorry, couldn't help but share. Great posting--keep up the good work, Moxie!

NameWhat is the push press?
It's a standing shoulder press,made more explosive by adding a light bending of the knees.

http://www.biofitness.com/demo39.gif

I have a vision of Moxie doing the elliptical outside when the air is clean...going down the bike lane and passing traffic in her avatar's outfit! Sorry, couldn't help but share. Great posting--keep up the good work, Moxie

I normally wear the sequined bikini when I'm sitting on the bike so it doesn't ride up! [/img]

Stadiums and sprints today!

Seats: walk one, run 3

Stairs run 2

6X100 walk the turns for recovery

Stadiums:

seats, stairs, seats, stairs

2X200 meter sprints 200 meter recovery

a little agility- shuffle, grapevine, skips.

My legs said no no no so that was a wrap!

Going to the gym for my weight training this afternoon. should feel greeeeat!