Liz sharing a bit of her World

I have 4 siblings. 2 broters and 2 sisters!

I'm the second youngest

My oldest sister is 34, she has 2 kids, Oscar who will turn 12 July 30th and Albin, my godson, who till be 5 July 31st....and now my oldest brother, who is 32, have Emil, who was born July 24th....hahaha it will be a LOT of birthday parties

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you soooo much guys!!!

Tasha - my youngest broter, aka my best friend, is 22. 3 years younger than I I guess it was him you meant?

bvp663 - dang dude! You better bring one to the beach house to share Please bring one, and Ill trade you a bunch of delicato balls (who are Offenses but hey, he is swedish, he is supposed to share with his comrade!) And do give your lovely girlfriend a hug from me. She is kool, you are one lucky ducky

Robert, Im off to bed now! It's way too late for me to stay up! I'm such a nerd

July 27th - The arrival of the Sweetest of Peas and one Crazy pair of Legs

Yeah, Ed and Zack is here and I'm stoked!!!

We're feeding them at the moment, nanas and looberrries..soon we'll head out to, probably blossoming lotus. Yum, YUM!!!

Ed has brought his cards and plenty of videogames so we'll stay busy for sure!!!!

July 30th

Yesterday when I woke up I went for a long run on the beach, right by the water, barefoot. I was out for appx 100 minutes, and basically I ran untill my feet would not carry me anymore.. My heart and body could have continued for at least another hour or two, I was not tired, even though I ran as fast as I could and only gradually slowed down because my feet, hips and calves was beyond burning and more close to snapping (!)

I have a lot on my mind...and the only thing that really helps, except for talking about it, is to go out and run untill I can run no more. I just wish I had worn shoes..the sand right by the water is rock hard!!!

So I can't walk now.. I have myself to blame so I wont whine about it... But I don't think I'll do it again though. But it was nice to run again, Ive barely done any training at all in amost 8 weeks and it's awful!!!! It'll be nice to get back into my daily routines, my hourlong walks, my muay thai, running, skating, cykling etc.... and I miss my family a whole lot too... your homeis where your heart is... the world is my home, but my heart is with God and my family!! I really miss them. However, I have met some really cool people here in the states and Portland I really like. I have many new friends here id like to visit sometime

Jen tattoed me the other night!! It hurt like hell when she did the last 3 letters over my tibia bone..the tat took 2 hours, now I will have no problem at all to do the 4 hour piece tomorrow hahah! Go Jen!!! Jessifl and Potter got the same too so we are not tattoo triplets LOL.

I went through 3 pairs of hands! It just helped me to force all the pain put through my hand, so the rest of my body could relax and focus on breathing But bvp663 lasted the longest!! He must be a professional handholder LOL. his totally sweet, awesome girlfriend Jess is one lucky ducky LOL. It'll be great to meet them in sweden!! I hope they really enjoy their Eurotrip!!! They are kool people!

Tomorrow I'll leave here early, I have my appointment sceduled for 12pm, Jamie and I talked about going in together and have a good time. That nay no one else have to take me in, she and I can just take it easy and just do what we feel like. Hopefully we can borrow a car!! That would be awesome! Jamie is fun!!! We kicked ass at "Cranium" last night!!! I tell you, Potter has one smart fiance! She's got brains!! And is very talented!! But Jen and Potter still won lol. We'll get them next time

Tasha is soooo awesome!!! She is my favourite babe! ButI couldn't join her and everyone else for a hike yesterday due to my feet! Well, at least I have learned my lesson... *sigh* LOL

I now, officially, wear my fav splinter tee and walk like a tard!

Great to see Offense again too!!! The delicato balls dissapeared that same night!

ARRGGHHH!!!! I also went for a barefoot run on the beach (probably about a 3-4 milee) and was hurting quite a bit afterwards. However when I woke up this morning my legs felt like they were on fire. I can barely walk around the house now. Your tattoo is awesome Liz, and I was happy to be of service as a professional handholder. Have a fun rest of Vegan Vacation and good luck with your tattoo in Portland! Stay strong, stay classy, stay happy.

Have a great tattoo session in Portland tomorrow! I hope you have a great time with ladies night out. That should be really good.

I know from experience that loveliberate is an incredible listener if you need someone to talk to about anything. We have some amazing people out here who are really supportive and understanding so just know that we're all here for you and for each other.

It is almost 5AM so I'm heading to bed but see you when you come back from Portland with your new ink!

July 30th

Yesterday when I woke up I went for a long run on the beach, right by the water, barefoot. I was out for appx 100 minutes, and basically I ran untill my feet would not carry me anymore.. My heart and body could have continued for at least another hour or two, I was not tired, even though I ran as fast as I could and only gradually slowed down because my feet, hips and calves was beyond burning and more close to snapping (!)

I have a lot on my mind...and the only thing that really helps, except for talking about it, is to go out and run untill I can run no more. I just wish I had worn shoes..the sand right by the water is rock hard!!!

So I can't walk now.. I have myself to blame so I wont whine about it... But I don't think I'll do it again though. But it was nice to run again, Ive barely done any training at all in amost 8 weeks and it's awful!!!! It'll be nice to get back into my daily routines, my hourlong walks, my muay thai, running, skating, cykling etc.... and I miss my family a whole lot too... your homeis where your heart is... the world is my home, but my heart is with God and my family!! I really miss them. However, I have met some really cool people here in the states and Portland I really like. I have many new friends here id like to visit sometime

Jen tattoed me the other night!! It hurt like hell when she did the last 3 letters over my tibia bone..the tat took 2 hours, now I will have no problem at all to do the 4 hour piece tomorrow hahah! Go Jen!!! Jessifl and Potter got the same too so we are not tattoo triplets LOL.

I went through 3 pairs of hands! It just helped me to force all the pain put through my hand, so the rest of my body could relax and focus on breathing But bvp663 lasted the longest!! He must be a professional handholder LOL. his totally sweet, awesome girlfriend Jess is one lucky ducky LOL. It'll be great to meet them in sweden!! I hope they really enjoy their Eurotrip!!! They are kool people!

Tomorrow I'll leave here early, I have my appointment sceduled for 12pm, Jamie and I talked about going in together and have a good time. That nay no one else have to take me in, she and I can just take it easy and just do what we feel like. Hopefully we can borrow a car!! That would be awesome! Jamie is fun!!! We kicked ass at "Cranium" last night!!! I tell you, Potter has one smart fiance! She's got brains!! And is very talented!! But Jen and Potter still won lol. We'll get them next time

Tasha is soooo awesome!!! She is my favourite babe! ButI couldn't join her and everyone else for a hike yesterday due to my feet! Well, at least I have learned my lesson... *sigh* LOL

I now, officially, wear my fav splinter tee and walk like a tard!

Great to see Offense again too!!! The delicato balls dissapeared that same night!

Awh I wished I could come on the girls road trip too ! Next time for sure Liz. I'm coming back before you head off home Every minute I spent there was the best time I ever had. Thank-You for putting the icing on top of the vegan cake.

Ravi has super to let me stay on his couch again.

And get this last night we met with Isack. We grabed a bite at the vegan place were you and Rob ate at (I didn't eat any kale while I was there) . Then we went to a place were there was live Jazz music.

Today I'm going to explore Seattle before I go back home

I miss you already Liz

Thanks a lot Loveliberate! It means a lot....

Tasha, I heard all about it!!! I bet you had a great time!!! As soon as I return, Ill hook up withyou and Ravi when I return, it will be a lot of fun! Wow, live jazz club?? Dang!! I missed THAT??? I wish I had been there!!! Bu I'm stoked you had a great time!!!! You rock babe!!!!!!

I just had my tatto done!!!

It's amazingly beautiful!!!

Ill post pictures when I can!

Brian at Scapegoattattoo.com is a GENIOUS!!!

I couldn't be more pleased!

It's a vegan tattoo place, and Brian is a beautiful person, very warm and humble and totally awesome and super duper nice!!!

Im so blessed to meet so many amazing people as I have here in Portland and the US! I will have to come back someday!!!! I will miss everyone when I leave! This has been the summer of my life! Thank you all for making it this wonderful! All of you!!!!

ARRGGHHH!!!! I also went for a barefoot run on the beach (probably about a 3-4 milee) and was hurting quite a bit afterwards. However when I woke up this morning my legs felt like they were on fire. I can barely walk around the house now. Your tattoo is awesome Liz, and I was happy to be of service as a professional handholder. Have a fun rest of Vegan Vacation and good luck with your tattoo in Portland! Stay strong, stay classy, stay happy.

I love running on beaches. Its soo dang hard to do.

running barefoot on wet sand is awesome. It strips your feet raw, but builds up strong tough feet. very painful, but in the end give you tough footsies that can trek through anything. I love being barefoot as much as possible. I totally need to build my feet up again to be able to run full speed through the woods and climb trees again

It was fun to tatoo you! Now you can never forget me!

I am so glad we have got to hang out and i hope we can hang out more before you go. It is sad that we live so far apart!

I second that !

Both of you girls are sooo awesome!!!! Meeting both of you has been a highlight in my life for sure!!! Sometime I'd like to stay in Portland for a while... we'll see what the future will bring. I do have some things on my list to do first, and I know a dear friend of mine wouldn't mind Portland a little while either, so maybe in between voluntaring? Either way, Internet is awesome too. It brings people together! Thank you so much for the other night too, I really needed to talk, and Im glad you let me. I feel tons better now!! Lotus you are so awesome!!

Lotus, I leave tomorrow morning so we have to meet up today!!! I'm rethinking a new S&P tattoo as well lol . I guess the 2 new inks Ive got has woken up the beast and now I can't get enough LOL

Hero - I'd like to run barefoot across the boulderfield! That would be sweet. Painful and scary as flip, but sweeeeet... lol

I will see you soon....

Time to check on laundry! I wonder what everyone's up to, it's 10am, I'm hungry... I guess I'll better pick up the phone and call someone

I am so glad we have got to hang out and i hope we can hang out more before you go. It is sad that we live so far apart!

I second that !

Both of you girls are sooo awesome!!!! Meeting both of you has been a highlight in my life for sure!!! Sometime I'd like to stay in Portland for a while... we'll see what the future will bring. I do have some things on my list to do first, and I know a dear friend of mine wouldn't mind Portland a little while either, so maybe in between voluntaring? Either way, Internet is awesome too. It brings people together! Thank you so much for the other night too, I really needed to talk, and Im glad you let me. I feel tons better now!! Lotus you are so awesome!!

Lotus, I leave tomorrow morning so we have to meet up today!!! I'm rethinking a new S&P tattoo as well lol . I guess the 2 new inks Ive got has woken up the beast and now I can't get enough LOL

Hero - I'd like to run barefoot across the boulderfield! That would be sweet. Painful and scary as flip, but sweeeeet... lol

I will see you soon....

Time to check on laundry! I wonder what everyone's up to, it's 10am, I'm hungry... I guess I'll better pick up the phone and call someone

Liz you're so awesome .. Have fun with Topher and tell him I said hi !!!

I second that !

I will see you soon....

Liz you're so awesome .. Have fun with Topher and tell him I said hi !!!

I really enjoyed hanging out with you too Liz. I hope we get to spend time together again sometime soon...have a great time out east! I hope you can come here to Portland again for an extended stay. I would love to make it to Sweeden sometime but that probably will not happen anytime soon. We want to see you and Offense and Pippi land!

August what? 13th?

Tasha, I really hope I get to see you again before I leave!! When I'm back home and have computer access (and time) I will start writing long emails to you again

Lotus, I miss you too!!!! I'll be back late sat 25th, I'd like to come by your place if it's not too late to say hi (and maybe for aother stick and poke )since Jessi and I will drive to Seattle sunday morning.

Thanks Robert! I will (and I am).

I'm having a great time!! Kris and I have been hiking a LOT, yesterday we went for a (total) 4.5 hours hike (at the Delaware water....er, gap?), and stopped on the top of a mountain by a lake before we went back down. This morning I went for a 10(?) mile run. Or jog, since I messed up my hip again and couldn't go fast at all... I was out for 1.5 hours. Mmmm, love training!! And it's so beautiful out here...

I had a great time at VV, I've met a lot of amazing people and I wish I could be around all of you all the time. But God wants something else from me... In a year I'll travel europe, then I'l lsee tahiland (Ill probably study MT all the time lol) and well.. I want to see the world, with an awesome friend by my side! Anytime I can, I'll visit portland again, and who knows, maybe I'll stay for an extended time sometime! I have had the best summer ever!

If anyone ever visit sweden, let me know

Time to do something marvellous with this beautiful new day. Besides from resting my sore feet lol.

Trees are yum!