Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness

Healthy Food Defines You
It is currently Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:04 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 157 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 6:43 pm 
Stegosaurus

LizWorld wrote:
Tasha wrote:
lotus wrote:
It was fun to tatoo you! Now you can never forget me! :D
I am so glad we have got to hang out and i hope we can hang out more before you go. It is sad that we live so far apart!

I second that ! :)

Both of you girls are sooo awesome!!!! Meeting both of you has been a highlight in my life for sure!!! Sometime I'd like to stay in Portland for a while... we'll see what the future will bring. I do have some things on my list to do first, and I know a dear friend of mine wouldn't mind Portland a little while either, so maybe in between voluntaring? Either way, Internet is awesome too. It brings people together! Thank you so much for the other night too, I really needed to talk, and Im glad you let me. I feel tons better now!! Lotus you are so awesome!!
Lotus, I leave tomorrow morning so we have to meet up today!!! I'm rethinking a new S&P tattoo as well lol ;). I guess the 2 new inks Ive got has woken up the beast and now I can't get enough LOL

Hero - I'd like to run barefoot across the boulderfield! That would be sweet. Painful and scary as flip, but sweeeeet... lol
I will see you soon....

Time to check on laundry! I wonder what everyone's up to, it's 10am, I'm hungry... I guess I'll better pick up the phone and call someone :)

Liz you're so awesome :) .. Have fun with Topher and tell him I said hi !!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:16 am 
Manatee

I really enjoyed hanging out with you too Liz. I hope we get to spend time together again sometime soon...have a great time out east! I hope you can come here to Portland again for an extended stay. I would love to make it to Sweeden sometime but that probably will not happen anytime soon. We want to see you and Offense and Pippi land!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:55 pm 
Manatee

How are things out east? We want to hear from you! We miss you!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 6:35 pm 
Site Admin

Hope you're having a great time on the East Coast!!! Have fun with all your adventures.

Check out my Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness Book on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Vegan-Bodybuildin ... 497&sr=1-1

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 2:38 pm 
Gorilla

August what? 13th?

Tasha, I really hope I get to see you again before I leave!! When I'm back home and have computer access (and time) I will start writing long emails to you again :)

Lotus, I miss you too!!!! I'll be back late sat 25th, I'd like to come by your place if it's not too late to say hi (and maybe for aother stick and poke ;) )since Jessi and I will drive to Seattle sunday morning.

Thanks Robert! I will (and I am).

I'm having a great time!! Kris and I have been hiking a LOT, yesterday we went for a (total) 4.5 hours hike (at the Delaware water....er, gap?), and stopped on the top of a mountain by a lake before we went back down. This morning I went for a 10(?) mile run. Or jog, since I messed up my hip again and couldn't go fast at all... I was out for 1.5 hours. Mmmm, love training!! And it's so beautiful out here...

I had a great time at VV, I've met a lot of amazing people and I wish I could be around all of you all the time. But God wants something else from me... In a year I'll travel europe, then I'l lsee tahiland (Ill probably study MT all the time lol) and well.. I want to see the world, with an awesome friend by my side! Anytime I can, I'll visit portland again, and who knows, maybe I'll stay for an extended time sometime! I have had the best summer ever!
If anyone ever visit sweden, let me know :)

Time to do something marvellous with this beautiful new day. Besides from resting my sore feet lol.

Trees are yum!

Load the barn!
I'm quitting the cookies!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 7:34 pm 
Manatee

Hey Liz! I would love it if you would stop by when you are back and I would love to sick and poke you again!
Travelling is so amazing and you will learn so much, we would all love to have you here for a while but it would be so good to travel to new places meet more vegans and see the world! I would love to do the same! Enjoy life and live each day with curiosity!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 12:43 pm 
Site Admin

Hey Birthday Girl. Have an awesome birthday! :occasion6: :occasion7: :occasion8: :occasion9: :occasion1: :occasion4:

Enjoy YOUR day!!!!!

Check out my Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness Book on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Vegan-Bodybuildin ... 497&sr=1-1

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 2:27 pm 
Elephant

:occasion4:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 4:25 pm 
Manatee

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 4:37 pm 
Stegosaurus

Happy Birthday Liz :) I hope you're have a great time

MISS YOU !!!! :occasion4: :love5:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 2:16 pm 
Gorilla

Oh my gosh.... thank you sooo much guys! All of you!!! I did not expect anyone here to remember it...
I miss you all....

I had a wonderful birthday, even though 75% of my broters and sisters forgot about it...many friends wished me a happy bday, Kris took me to some really beautiful hiking places, we saw a movie, I OD' on nutter buters, I got my own cake made for me, some presents, really sweet cards...things I did not expect and that made me cry. I just felt so loved. It was an undescribable feeling...

Thank you again!
You are all amazing!!!!

Load the barn!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 2:57 pm 
Stegosaurus

It's called the Delaware Water gap, silly name, I know. ;)

"Look at what a green thumb this guy has, he just throws plants in water and they root!"
- A good friend talking about my basil cuttings

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 3:06 pm 
Site Admin

Glad you had a great birthday!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 3:55 pm 
Stegosaurus

robert wrote:
Glad you had a great birthday!

ME TOO LIZZIE :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 1:47 am 
Gorilla

August something

Im starting to lose track of days. nothing important anyways... :)

a quick update..
Hero and I just drove across the country, driving away from tornados and such.. Many laughters and a great time. We're in portlandnow, and today we've been hanging out with Brianfrom scapegoat, Jessifly and herfriend from AZ. Tomorrow we'll drive up to Seattle to visit Ravi, and on wed Ill fly backto Copenhagen! Back in sweden, Ill start posting andhanging on the forum a little more... I've been kinda crappy with that lately!

Lotus - if we have time we'll call you tomorrow morning to see if we can come by and say hi!!
Tasha - will I see you tuesday?? Ill fly out wed arvo... Either way, will miss you heaps!!!

Time for me to go to sleep... it's late and I have an early start tomorrow... Phew, been here almost 12 weeks already. And for the record, the japanese garden is the most beautiful place in portland..and that new vegan place that just opened up is AWESOME!!!!

And Im exited about my new tatoo that Ill get in France, by Brian from scapegoat, in mid october!!!!

That's it for now!
Be rawesome everyone!!

Load the barn!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 157 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next