post ideas

CollegeB

Alright Ive got some ideas for posts:

1) Lets post pictures of our sweaty clothes and lets try to see what we can see, just like you can do wtih clouds. Today I had a playboy bunny on my shirt (well sort of). I'll post a pic later.

2) What is your banana consumption record. Mine is currently 3 lbs in 24 hrs. I know some of you can be that so c'mon lets have it.

-CB

OOOh, good ideas CollegeB!

I could surely beat you on the banana comsumption but each banana is pretty high in calories and given that I'll also need my protein for the day and need to limit calories I'll have to pass on the challenge. When I'm down to my goal weight, you are totally ON, suckah.

My daughter and I were trying to figure out how to make fried bananas (fried in coconut oil, add a little maple syrup and cinnamon... YUM!) one afternoon. It took quite a few tries and a second trip the the grocery store to get it quite right. Of course we had to sample each attempt along the way.

By the time we were done, I think I probably ate about six bananas that afternoon, plus the one I'd eaten for breakfast. My stomach HURT afterwards! I don't know how you guys can eat a dozen in a day.