Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness

Healthy Food Defines You
It is currently Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:43 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 1:05 pm 
Site Admin

I like the new name. It reminds me of Blue Steel, which is sexy. Raw is pretty popular on this forum, more than any other non-raw forum I've seen, but I hear ya, and know what you mean.

Yesterday I was fueled by bananas as well, in fact I might go eat one right now.

Take care man,

Check out my Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness Book on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Vegan-Bodybuildin ... 497&sr=1-1

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 2:10 pm 
Elephant

Heya Steve!
What do ya mean here "I really don't like using the word raw as it comes with a lot of garbage thinking attached to it."?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 2:19 pm 
Manatee

Be proud of who you are, but I can understand not wanting to be labelled too. Ciao :D

Since RAW is good enough for every other animal on the planet, it is good enough for me. I'd much rather be like any one of them than most humans anyway.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 2:21 pm 
Rabbit

I just don't want to be labeled is all... Also so many people use the word raw like Rob said and I want to get away from it.

I rather people see health through my actions and not with words!!! I am just a vegan like everyone else on here 8)

Also there is a lot of misinformation surrounding the raw food community and I don't want that riding on my back... I don't really want to get into it though!!!

Cheers,

Steve

--Charlie Abel

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 8:41 pm 
Rabbit

OK My weekend was interesting - I know I have not been posting in my Blog very much.

I went to my Cousins house for a party that she was throwing for UFC. I get there and of course everyone is drinking and eating all kinds of non-vegan food.

I get offered some food and say no thanks and look for her fruit bowl. Well her Husband starts reaming on me and I tell him how it is - he dropped the conversation. Well then it's time to go so we jump in the car my sister, her b/f and my cousin John.

We get ourselves kind of lost as we are out in the boonies to begin with. As we are driving everyone is getting frustrated and my sister says we need directions. My sisters b/f being funny says what do you want to do stop and ask a freaking cow.

Well were going around 90 km/h and not even 5 minutes goes by - A huge FULL SIZE Bull walks onto the road and we just saw it in time to react. I was not driving so i didn't even know what was happening. We missed the bull by a foot and were pretty shook up - I told my sister to call 911 and tell them where we are and about the bull. Then I jump out and Flag the speeding car coming towards us (back roads people set the speed limit). The roads were pitch black and the Bull was a very dark brown and very hard to see.

I am 100% sure we or one of us would of died in the crash and that if I didn't stop the car he would of hit the bull. One thing I know is I was cautious on getting out of the car because this thing had huge horns and was huge/fearless.

Conclusion - I am happy we were all safe and I hope the bull got put back in his pen so he won't get hit. We could not stick around, but the man I stopped did I am sure because he was from the area. The 911 operator said he would send a police cruiser to the location immediately.

slipping through the cracks again and I already have one totaled car accident under my belt with bad outcomes.

Stay safe everyone!!!

Steve

--Charlie Abel

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 2:56 pm 
Elephant

Glad to hear that everyone stayed safe Steve! :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 2:10 pm 
Manatee

Close one Steve! I'm glad nothing happened. Ciao :D

Since RAW is good enough for every other animal on the planet, it is good enough for me. I'd much rather be like any one of them than most humans anyway.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 3:41 pm 
Rabbit

Thanks Guys...

--Charlie Abel