another german guy here

roid_rage

hey folks,

just wanted to say hallo...

I´m a 20 year old guy from west germany and vegan for 5 years now... i startet bodybuilding with 18.... I´ m using a HST program and never used steroids ( my name´s just a joke )

Usually i try to eat as much food as possible... And i shit on low carb, i eat tons of bananas and oatflakes...

Tofu and soy protein are my main protein sources... and i´m taking 50 mg zinc each day because i´m fearing bitch tits... you know those studies about soy protein and testosterone...

And my actual weight is about 200 lbs and 5,8 feet big ( i hope i converted it right! anyway, i´m 179 cm and my BMI is 28).. Ah, and my body fat is about 14%..

and my maximum benchpress weight is 260 lbs.. so i lift 220 lbs about 6 times..

So, here i gave you same basic dates..

and i hope the following link will run ( the pic is 6 month old)

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=2431577&imageID=151323646&Mytoken=CA179BD4-D7AE-411A-A9A015EA92DB65A42679100078

hehe, and i know that i look stupid on it

Edited by roid_rage

Hey Buddy,

Thanks for joining the forum, I think you've been on the main website quite a bit in the past. I can tell from your sign up date of 1969 that you are one of our original 328 members of the main site before we started this new forum.

Anyway, great to have you here, you seem very strong.

We have so many Vegan German Athletes here. I'm so impressed. I was over in Germany last summer and loved it.

Please continue to post on the forum and I'll catch you on here again soon.

-Robert

Guten Tag!

Welcome to our community! What do you mean saying: "i`m using bitch tits"? If you actually have enlarged tits you should think about testing your hormon levels. I do not think that tofu causes "bitch tits". Maybe you use bad quality protein pouder which is often contaminated with steroids...

Guten Tag!

Welcome to our community! What do you mean saying: "i`m using bitch tits"? If you actually have enlarged tits you should think about testing your hormon levels. I do not think that tofu causes "bitch tits". Maybe you use bad quality protein pouder which is often contaminated with steroids...

ooops, i wanted to say "i´m fearing bitch tits"

I´m also quite not sure if soy supports a higher estrogen level in your blood, but i read several times about it...

@daywalker: I´m from recklinghausen/Ruhrgebiet...

• 2 months later...