Liz sharing a bit of her World

Hey Liz! I would love it if you would stop by when you are back and I would love to sick and poke you again!

Travelling is so amazing and you will learn so much, we would all love to have you here for a while but it would be so good to travel to new places meet more vegans and see the world! I would love to do the same! Enjoy life and live each day with curiosity!

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my gosh.... thank you sooo much guys! All of you!!! I did not expect anyone here to remember it...

I miss you all....

I had a wonderful birthday, even though 75% of my broters and sisters forgot about it...many friends wished me a happy bday, Kris took me to some really beautiful hiking places, we saw a movie, I OD' on nutter buters, I got my own cake made for me, some presents, really sweet cards...things I did not expect and that made me cry. I just felt so loved. It was an undescribable feeling...

Thank you again!

You are all amazing!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

August something

Im starting to lose track of days. nothing important anyways...

a quick update..

Hero and I just drove across the country, driving away from tornados and such.. Many laughters and a great time. We're in portlandnow, and today we've been hanging out with Brianfrom scapegoat, Jessifly and herfriend from AZ. Tomorrow we'll drive up to Seattle to visit Ravi, and on wed Ill fly backto Copenhagen! Back in sweden, Ill start posting andhanging on the forum a little more... I've been kinda crappy with that lately!

Lotus - if we have time we'll call you tomorrow morning to see if we can come by and say hi!!

Tasha - will I see you tuesday?? Ill fly out wed arvo... Either way, will miss you heaps!!!

Time for me to go to sleep... it's late and I have an early start tomorrow... Phew, been here almost 12 weeks already. And for the record, the japanese garden is the most beautiful place in portland..and that new vegan place that just opened up is AWESOME!!!!

And Im exited about my new tatoo that Ill get in France, by Brian from scapegoat, in mid october!!!!

That's it for now!

Be rawesome everyone!!

August something

Im starting to lose track of days. nothing important anyways...

a quick update..

Hero and I just drove across the country, driving away from tornados and such.. Many laughters and a great time. We're in portlandnow, and today we've been hanging out with Brianfrom scapegoat, Jessifly and herfriend from AZ. Tomorrow we'll drive up to Seattle to visit Ravi, and on wed Ill fly backto Copenhagen! Back in sweden, Ill start posting andhanging on the forum a little more... I've been kinda crappy with that lately!

Lotus - if we have time we'll call you tomorrow morning to see if we can come by and say hi!!

Tasha - will I see you tuesday?? Ill fly out wed arvo... Either way, will miss you heaps!!!

Time for me to go to sleep... it's late and I have an early start tomorrow... Phew, been here almost 12 weeks already. And for the record, the japanese garden is the most beautiful place in portland..and that new vegan place that just opened up is AWESOME!!!!

And Im exited about my new tatoo that Ill get in France, by Brian from scapegoat, in mid october!!!!

That's it for now!

Be rawesome everyone!!

I won't make it to Seattle on Tuesday I'm sorry Liz

What time does you flight leave on Wed?

I have to be at the airport at 4:30pm so if you can make it over, DO IT!!!! The others have to leave tomorrow night but Ill be around with Billy and Nicole

Dang, we've had the funniest times today! I'm on a mission - Im setting all the piggies in Seattle free!!! HOoOYAH!

I have to be at the airport at 4:30pm so if you can make it over, DO IT!!!! The others have to leave tomorrow night but Ill be around with Billy and Nicole

Dang, we've had the funniest times today! I'm on a mission - Im setting all the piggies in Seattle free!!! HOoOYAH!

I'll try my best Lizzie !!!!!

Tuesday August 28th

It's now official: I sleep in Tree Pose!

How cool isn't THAT!!!!!!

WOOOooHoOO

Kris, Jessi, Lindsey, I and Billy is having a killer time with Ravi...

Last night I ate TofuTod for dinner

Thids morning we had mighty Oh no's for breakfast (!!).. last night Ravi and I had a pillow fight (which I won...or well, I guess we'll decide that tonight)

Seattle is awesome, but too much of a big city for me... I like my nature and trees!

JEssi and I have new sweet eeny meeny mighty O tshirts!

We officially love them

Ill leave tomorrow morning! Today Im on a piggy mission!

Rawesome!

I'm really gonna miss you a lot Liz...I'm looking forward to the second edition of Liz in America(I guess its the third edition but second for me)

Missed you when you came through! I am sure it was very busy for you! I got a massage space now and I am thrilled...very busy getting my business started...but it is great!

It seems like you had a great time for the remainder of your USA visit. I am happy for you. I am sure, however, it makes going home very exciting too.

Post some pics of your new tatoo when wou get it! Good for you to be too busy living life to be at the computer!

Hope you are doing well and I am looking forward to seeing you around the forum more!

Happy travels!

August 28th

(late)

Jessi, Kristopher and Lindsay has left Seattle for this time, still here is I, Billy and Ravi. We bonded right away, like we had known each other for many years. I miss them all so much already just like I will miss Ravi and Billy when I leave tomorrow, just like I miss each and everyone I have gotten to know during these past 3 months.. Potter, Jamie, Offense, Flanders, lotus, loveliberate, Darthy, Zack, Ed, the kids, Dave, Isaac, Tashababe, Josh, Rawesome Courtney, Michelle, Geoff, Robert...and everyone I have left out by accident! It is pretty late, I have OD a LOT of stuff today and.. I'M OFFICIALLY QUITTING THE COOKIES!!

There, I've said it! Back to normality, back to vitality, back to healthy, back to training..and off you go, nasty 10 junkfood lbs!!! You will die instantly and suddenly in your sleep.

It really suck, once again, to leave the country. I'm thankful I got to sped time with you all... pillowfights with Ravi (while the others tried to sleep...), papple napping (or raw driveby) with Jessi, Lindsay, Kris and BIlly in BIllys veggie -85, hanging out the window while trying to fit 6 people in the veggie -85, running away from neighbours to the tree we hijacked, doughnuts for breakfast... Jessi being absolutely adorable, Lindsay, Billy, Ravi and Kris making me laugh so hard like there was no tomorrow... watching Kris spit out his...umm, slimy balls in the bubble tea...but not in the tea, on the ground....eh, it's late. Mmmkay.

I couldn't help crying when saying goodbye!! JEssi will visit soon, next spring, and Lindsday will hopefully move to sweden in the beginning of 2008... Kris will I see in a few weeks, Brian from Scapegoat in 2 months, Brian (bvp663) and his girlfriend Jess willbe in sweden at the end of september, Ravi works for Bill Gates, nuff said!!! Billy will be over soon too...he better, he is awesome!!! They are all aesome, and anyone who'd like to visit...Potter & Jamie??? Id love to have you!!!

I will remember these few days forever! I have had the best of times!

And this is only the beginning... I will see you all soon again!

And I can't wait!

Dang..I think I might be crying... or someone hurt my eyelashes!

Anyway... These are the pictures of Potter, Jessis and my vegan tattoo...and my new ink posing with Sydneyvegans beautiful hummingbird. I miss you Chris!! You are so awesome!

I will post more pictures from VV and other...when I return home and settle in my new apartment!

Untill then, stay rawesome..we'll meet soon again.

-Liz

Jen - I'm sorry I missed you, everything has been hectic! We'll say in touch and Ill look for some awesome astrid lindgren movies for the kids for christmas

Offense - no I'm not fat yet! but if I stay a few more weeks... I have packed on a good 10 lbs, I no longer have any visible muscle on me (that's what nearly 3months withjunk in the trunk and no exercise tdo to you), my 6 pack has transformed into a doughnut pack and I can't wait to start traiing again - Ill arrive in copenhagen thursday at 2pm, my muay thai starts at 5...I SO can make it!!!! Give me 6 weeks and I will be as good as new...or even better!!

Potter - I miss you and JAmie a LOT!!!! Please come and visit anytime you'd like! I hope to come and visit soon again.... I thought of you today when I indulged in migty oh no's and I officially declared quiting the cookies!

Yes, I'm done!

Now I have to go to bed! Tomorrow Ravi, Billy and I will continue our raw driveby and I will hunt piggies!!!

gnite!

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1034/1263968065_e523fce09b.jpg

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1133/1263966995_6a4f7c46fc.jpg

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1200/1264822200_8be9155bdf.jpg

LOL

yeah, I loved the asics thing which none of planned at all.. But Potter...new balance??? lol

August 30th

I am now officially on swedish territory!

It feels..weird, strange...weird....flat and...weird. And lonely... Well, for a couple more weeks at least.. Have a little bunch of people visiting which is AWESOME! I wish Seattle and Portland was closer to Sweden..like, where Germany is..but what would I do with Flanders?? Hm...

Ravi took me on an awesome piggie tour across downtown Seattle. I dunno about him, but I had a killer time! I have some pictures on my myspace if anyone would be bothered... Just for my own amusement!

I miss everyone like crazy...Saying goodbye to Jessi was hard, I felt we really bonded.. She is so awesome, everyone, take good care of her! And don't feed her too many voodoos... at least not after midnight..

Billy, Ravi, Kris, Lindsay...such funny people!!

So her eI am... mom is sleeping, dad is sleeping in front of his 30 channel TV (we used to have 3).. I hate TV so Im her einstead..looking up colors for my apartment. Tomorrow is a painting day! Itäll take a good full day for me to cover both layers..the artistic parts I wont be able to finish the same day but that is the fun part so I don't mind it taking some time! My flat is small, but I'm on the top floor, with a balcony, and it's very bright... and very, very cosy! I saw it for the first time today.. I am VERY pleased! And it's cheap too!

I stopped by my MT studio as well, lots of hugs for everyone! I'm stoked to start training again... they wanted me to stay for today but I couldn't, so I'll go saturday between moves, and I get to go for free. YAY!

But now I have to sleep...

I ain't tired..but I've been up for a long time now.. I'm jetlagged like..poop. I'll probably fall asleep on the ladder tomorrow...

Mmm, painting is fun!

Gosh I miss you all so much!!!