A warm "Hi"

Ping

Hello vegans,

I'm Jan from Germany, 19 years old and have been vegan for 1 year. I'm training for more than 2 years, but - sadly - irregularly, because I lack(ed) in motivation and for personal perference in doing nothing instead. That behavior, of course, led me to a point where becoming better in training was not possible, but looking trained was not the case, too, which frustrated a bit . In fact, nobody would think, that I go to the gym. I certainly want to change that.

As I am finishing school at the moment, I begin to have more freetime, which I spend - also - at the gym and I am kind of re-exploring it, having a lot of fun there and for the first time feeling that I neeeeed to go there again .

I write the exams in biology, computer science, english (oh, don't judge ), politics and mathmatics. I spend my freetime at the computer doing all sorts of time-wasting crap .

Height: 198cm

Weight: ~84kg (I was at 75 since I became vegan and added 9 kilos in the last months, though it's mostly fat I guess, but that looks better than being completly thinny anyways)

EDIT->

My goal was to reach at least 90kg, but since this is only 6kg away, I decided to set 100kg and a nice progression in the training.

<-EDIT

I think of opening a diary here and posting stuff about my nutrition then.

Can't wait to talk to all of you guys.

Edited by Ping

Welcome! You have a great frame to build muscle to! I think it won't be that difficult to reach 100kg while keeping cut if you just stick to training.

However, it's gonna take a lot of work to look really muscular because you're very tall, but when you succeed (not if), you're gonna look HUGE!

However, it's gonna take a lot of work to look really muscular because you're very tall, but when you succeed (not if), you're gonna look HUGE!

Thank you so much, that's what I'm looking for, because I think, that being tall can range from totally skinny to really huge and that's what I'm aiming for .

Hey Ping, welcome to the forums!

Great introduction, I totally can relate with your comments about motivation but it sounds like you have the motivation now and I think that being part of this community will be of great assistance.

Look forward to your progress!

Welcome to our group! I hope you enjoy hanging out with our TEAM. We're a pretty friendly group and a lot of people end up becoming good friends with other forum members.

Thanks for joining us and have a great time! All the best and welcome aboard!

Welcome from Germany!

Herzlich willkommen!

We have members in many parts of Germany. Daywalker, roid_rage and me are in NRW (Kleve, Dortmund and Muenster). Others are in München, Frankfurt, Nürnberg, Hannover, Berlin. Konstanz, Bremen etc.

Were are you located exactly?

All the best for your goals and maybe we will meet someday!

Yeah this is my daughter Marla!

My other child is 6 Month old and I have posted some up-to-date pics here!

Sooo cute, thank you and all the best for your family !

Welcome and good luck! I like your blog and the photos of your food!

Thanks .

• 2 weeks later...