Ideas on a good breakfast for concentration?

Shtwophell

I keep feeling tired and unable to concentrate at work, I'm starting to think this is maybe because i have a poor breakfast, such as a few slices of toast orf a sandwich on the go.

any ideas on something to keep you awake and focused, at least until lunch time?

I have oatmeal for breakfast nearly every day. I soak the oat, and some sunflower seeds over night, then rinse them the next morning. I might add some dates, some maple syrup, or any kind of fruit..

• 2 weeks later...

Oatmeal or Quinoa, fruit and whole wheat toast. I eat about 6:30 and that'll keep me until about 10:30 or 11:00 if I can't get anything in before then. Concentration is a big problem for me generally. A solid breakfast helps A LOT.

I feel like what helps me concentrated, what nourishes my mind, and encourages clarity is to have a handful of soaked almonds right after dinner and a cup of blueberries in the morning. I pack a piece of toast with almond butter for school to keep going, but the blueberries and almonds are like my 'super' brain foods that I have to have to keep me mentally in gear.