Housten, we got a problem....

compassionategirl

Mmmmmmmmm.....poor cookies never stood a chance...

I will now pass out after gorging on 12 double chocolate cookies.....****plops onto her bed and passes out with mouth open and cookie crumbs on sides of her mouth********

I'm very impressed! I can only eat about 5-6 before my tummy says "No more!" You better go raw soon so you have an excuse not to eat the cookies anymore. But then again, once you try that raw chocolate cream pie, you'll be making that every other day.

Not to say that what you're eating isn't delicious or anything, but if you want to kill what seems to be an addiction, I'd recommend a salt water flush. After you flush a couple of quarts of salt water through you, cravings for things really seem to cool down. Talk to BigBwii too, he'll say the same thing.

jjaj's cookie and pies - i cant get enough of em. AT this rate, by the time I meet Tarz in person, I am going to weigh twice my current body weight!

I'm worried that all they'll be to eat at Nat's place is nothing but cake.

jjaj's cookie and pies - i cant get enough of em. AT this rate, by the time I meet Tarz in person, I am going to weigh twice my current body weight!

I'm worried that all they'll be to eat at Nat's place is nothing but cake.

Just like Marie Antionette 'let him eat cake' You know what happened to her.