Gardenburgers?

Attila

I tried a gardenburger, i'm not especially overwhelmed by the taste. It's nice because it's different from usual fake meat, as it's not made from soy or gluten. It doesn't really try to copy meat burgers, but instead just has the same shape so that you can put it on a burger

It's not bad but not really exceptionally good either. We don't need that in Germany I'd rather like to see the vegan icecream they have over here... the fake meat stuff we have in Germany, too.

I tried a gardenburger, i'm not especially overwhelmed by the taste. It's nice because it's different from usual fake meat, as it's not made from soy or gluten.

What do they use instead?

It doesn't really try to copy meat burgers, but instead just has the same shape so that you can put it on a burger

But they have so many flavours...did you try their original gardenburger or just some other flavour without the meat taste?

It's not bad but not really exceptionally good either. We don't need that in Germany I'd rather like to see the vegan icecream they have over here... the fake meat stuff we have in Germany, too.

vegan icecream? Great! What kind of? Since you are a german: try the new italian icecream in healthstores here. It's called naturattiva. Great stuff: soy and rice based!

http://www.attilahildmann.com/produkte/bilder/naturattiva/naturattiva_schoko_vanille.jpg

I've had the burgers...they taste pretty good but the ones I've had have been a little too oily for my tastes...I did have hot wings from gardenburger once before I went vegetarian/vegan and I liked them alot..a vegan "cooked" them for me(I haven't had any luck finding them in vegan form though...not for me but for newbees)

Meh, your not missing much. I only buy the GardenVegans, the ones Daywalker describes, because to me they are the only ones that are edible! The ribs especially are terrible alone, but okay on a sandwich. I guess its all personal taste, but I'm not a huge fan of fake burgers.