Calorie free salad dressing

Clever Name

Warning: this is anathema to the uber-healthful eaters who don't do any processed products or artificial sweeteners and who avoid sodium. I'll tackle these vices one day; until that day comes, here's how I make salad, raw veggies, and even raw fruit the tastiest muthafukkin' thang in Phoenix, AZ! (Well, maybe not as good as vegan cookies, but still)...

2 parts Torani sugar free raspberry syrup (available at Smart & Final)

1 part yellow mustard (I buy the cheap store brand)

1 part cider vinegar (balsamic if you don't mind spending a little more and can afford the, what, 15 cal per T?)

That's it. Drizzle it on your salad, add some Hi-Lo strawberry, almonds, chopped apple, mandarin orange slices, craisins, raisins, avocado, tofu...it makes a delicious sweet/sour/salty topping to anything you like in your salad!

Seriously. Hi-Lo is awesome in salad, at least with this dressing.

Warning: this is anathema to the uber-healthful eaters who don't do any processed products or artificial sweeteners and who avoid sodium. I'll tackle these vices one day; until that day comes, here's how I make salad, raw veggies, and even raw fruit the tastiest muthafukkin' thang in Phoenix, AZ! (Well, maybe not as good as vegan cookies, but still)...

2 parts Torani sugar free raspberry syrup (available at Smart & Final)

1 part yellow mustard (I buy the cheap store brand)

1 part cider vinegar (balsamic if you don't mind spending a little more and can afford the, what, 15 cal per T?)

That's it. Drizzle it on your salad, add some Hi-Lo strawberry, almonds, chopped apple, mandarin orange slices, craisins, raisins, avocado, tofu...it makes a delicious sweet/sour/salty topping to anything you like in your salad!

Seriously. Hi-Lo is awesome in salad, at least with this dressing.

Ow! You just freaking made me hungry... damn that looks and tastes good.