The Crap-Tastic Files

Dr. Pink

List you're most ing, Vile, Horrific, Nasty Concoctions of Satan here. I'll go first. I have quite a few of my own .

#1: Pizza Bomb

Basically it was designed to be A Super Protein Pizza. This was made in my Pre-Vegan days when I was just Vegetarian. The Size was in the middle of Small and Medium. Crust made out of regular flower. Sauce made out of Tomatoes, Spinach, cilantro and salt. And to top it all off I covered it in Soy nuts and then covered it in Mazzarella cheese.

Outcome: Yuck. So vile and crunchy it made me go >.<

# 2: Spinach Cookies.

One day I decided to make Vegan Cookies( This was back when I was new to health so I didn't know about proccessed foods or bleaching of sugar) The cookie was made with either Unbleached or whole Wheat Flour( Not sure) and included Alot of Spinach and A few bits of Sugar( This was before I found out conventional sugar is not healthy) Baked in the oven on 350 for 15-20 minutes.

Outcome: The dough uncooked actually tasted okay. It was when I baked it that I hated it and thought it was vile. Yuck.

Share you're crap-Tastic ecepies. I'll put more up if I think of any.

I don't think i've done anything too horrible. I'm pretty good at making stuff up on the fly. Made some awesome chili last night for instance and made a really interesting lentil stew last week.

I think the nastiest thing I've done was try to make pad thai with brown-rice gluten free spaghettie noodles. That sucked.