Off to Pittsburgh in a few minutes...

michaelhobson

Hey! Checked up with the Co-op and with Whole Foods. Both have a place for fliers - hence, free advertising for our cooperative housing!! Also, East End Coop yearly membership is $100. But, we could split it for a joint membership if you're interested!

Thinking warm thoughts for you in 10 degree Pittsburgh.

(laughing is my denial)

yeah, i'm glad i'm not in pittsburgh at the moment. co-op is the place to go for groceries. you don't have to be a member, but you can save a little money if you become one. don't even bother going to whole foods unless you drive a mercedes and you like the smell of seafood on one side of the store and cheese on the other.

there are some other good places to go like zenith cafe in the south side, maggies deli in oakland, and of course mellon arena for the finest hockey team in the world. you can pick up a city paper along the way and it should guide you to whats going on in the city. hope you have a good stay.

only cos you cant go strutting around in your bikini like in your avatar! honestly - such a showoff!

hope you have a good time michael - though i dont envy the temperatures you are going to have to be enduring!!! im going to germany tomorrow morning and its going to be a few degrees over freezing for the whole time that i am there. though it is forecast to snow, so i hope that you have a sledge alex!!

jonathan

Man, I am only 2 hours from you guys, and with several of you there in pittsburg, we have to arrange a workout and eating (emphasis on the eating ) extravaganza!! Let's set something up for sometime here in December, if you guys have time, I will drive out for a day (or 2) and we can hang out. I have David's # and he has mine, if anyone else wants to call to set anything up, PM me!

Tyler