$10.00 off your 1st Massage at New Moon Massage - all vegan!

lotus

Hey Everybody I am finally licensed and I have just opened my new studio in the Hollywood District!

I do Relaxation Massage, Pregnancy Massage, Treatment Work, Myofascial Release, Trigger Point work, Hot Stone Massage, and Deep Tissue.

I am offering $10.00 off your 1st massage.

Regular prices:

1hr massage......$60.00

90min massage....$85.00

2hr massage.......$115.00

For an additional $10.00 I will add Essential Oils Package into the Massage Treatment.

Gift Certificates are available!

More to come!

Within one month I will be offering:

Aromatherapy Consultations

Foot Soak and Scrub

Aroma Spritzers

Call me to Schedule!

503- 752- 8340

or email [email protected]

If you are from out of town and going to be visiting Portland, call or pm me ahead of time and we can set up an appointment for while you are here!

Edited by lotus

Hey Everybody I am finally licensed and I have just opened my new studio in the Hollywood District!

I do Relaxation Massage, Pregnancy, Treatment Work, Myofascial Release, Trigger Point work, Hot Stone Massage, and Deep Tissue.

Iam offering $10.00 off your 1st massage.

Regular prices:

1hr massage......$60.00

90min massage....$85.00

2hr massage.......$115.00

For an additional $10.00 I will add Essential Oils into the Massage Treatment.

Gift Certificates are available!

More to come!

With in one month I will be offering

Aromatherapy Consultations

Foot Soak and Scrub

Aroma Spritzers

Call me to Schedule!

503- 752- 8340

If you are from out of town and going to be visiting Portland, call or pm me ahead of time and we can set up an appointment for while you are here!

I am a member of another Vegan forum and there are A LOT of members from/around Portland and quite a few who visit there semi-often. They might be interested. Do you mind if I post your post there?

I'd love to schedule a massage sometime! I've been promoting the new business and as soon as my schedule calms down (no pun intended), I'll come in for an appointment.

Awesome that you're working right here in Portland!!!!

Go see lotus, she rocks!

Thanks!

LL, we gotta make an appoinment for you!

Robert, I am excited for you to see the new space....It is really coming along. I am sure after your mountain adventure you are ready for a massage!

Thank you both for your support!

Edited by lotus

You really must get a massage by Lotus!!!! I've had a few from her and they have been great. She's also been able to work out a "kink" in my posterior shoulder area, greatly extending my range of motion and allowing me to get back to some previously difficult exercises.

Her new location has a great atmosphere for massage and she's got one of the most comfortable massage tables I've ever experienced.

Go get a massage!

I think I'll be in there in about a week or so. I totally want to get a massage and I can benefit from it in so many ways. With lots of stress and some recovering minor injuries and overall over-worked muscles, I think I'm due for some treatment.

See you soon!