Do you have one of these?

offense74

At first I thought this was something else when I saw it said humping Dog. Anyone see those ones? The ones that are the size of average small dogs? You attach to your leg and it humps away. I remember them because I used to play with one when I worked for the Halloween store since I worked there. I thought I would let the customers see how the product worked.

But this is rather funny and cute. Too bad humping is all it does. I heard from the description on youtube that it has no function besides humping. And it's useless if you don't have a laptop. Because a regular comps USB port is relatively harder to attach it to.

• 5 months later...
Anyone see those ones? The ones that are the size of average small dogs? You attach to your leg and it humps away.

Oh, god yes !

Humphrey the Humping Hound, I believe he's called

I encountered him one day recently, when I was in the local game/DVD/film/weird-magazine/etc shop ... one one of the numerous bizarre occasions when people have decided that it's fair enough to leave their kid alone with a total stranger and go meandering off somewhere.

I'm never sure whether I'm doing them a disservice by being so ludicrously fun, rapportsome, adept at babysitting and ultimately non-dangerous.... or not especially when I'm wearing goth clothing with snarling fanged dragons on and stuff... you know ?

But anyway, this kid and I had a really good time playing with all of these toys and commenting on them he was about 3, so was absolutely delighted with Humphrey the Humping Hound (who you got to test out in the shop if you wanted, so we started setting off the entire line of them which was rather amusing ) ... he came complete with ridiculous howls of orgasmic canine joy, much to the delight (but confusion) of the kid.

Ha I didn't get involved with any tricky questions along the lines of

"Why is Humphrey doing that ?"

"Is Humphrey happy ?"

"Why does Humphrey hump like that ?"

"Do real dogs do that ?"

"Why ?"

I just feigned complete (but good-natured) ignorance and insisted that I had ab-solutely NO idea why Humphrey might take it upon himself to hump that enthusiastically, or which quite such a ruckus, and encouragingly urged the kid to press his dad for further information, ie in great detail.