vegan for 12 years, 190 LBS so far...

vegan801power

Brand new to the forum. Natural body weight is around 155 LB, currently just broke through the 190 LB barrier. My goal is to be a little over 200 LB, but finding this very difficult to do. Joining for the community, and support/ suggestions on bulking up to a greater extent. Very involved in the local animal rights community, have been a dedicated activist for 10+ years. Would appreciate suggestions on supplements, testosterone boosters, etc, or advanced tips on diet, things that have worked for you to gain weight, etc.

thanks, Harold.

Harold! Fantastic to see you here. Let me just tell everyone that this guy is awesome, a great activist and a great friend

You need to start a training log and keep it updated. Then people can really pick apart what you are doing that is good, and whats bad for bulking. Also, I'm starting a new bench program based on percentages of your one-rep max. Its 8 weeks long, you should do it with me!!! . . . uhm, that is if your fractured hand can even bench press right now! Take care of that thing