Hello everyone

Ss0p

Hey guys. First of all, I am currently not a vegan, nor do I intend to become a full vegan. I do, however, want the majority of my diet to be plant-based. Now, I have fallen in to a bit of a rut of fatigue as of late, and I'm hoping to reverse that in time. I am considering taking a hemp-based protein shake in order to build muscle, and incorporate more plant foods in to my diet. Any further assistance is appreciated. Do keep in mind that I do not have a lot of money to freely spend on dietary supplements.

• 1 month later...

Hello Ss0p, Since you are not looking to go all the way vegan I ask then what you decided to leave in? The Dairy perhaps? Anyway, I find that hemp protein is gritty and doesnt mix well and the taste is just so-so. Also you must keep in mind that many seed and nut proteins can be phytoestrogenic and should be consumed about twice a day, no more. Of course this is all my opinion and you can read up more on your own. My personal favorite proteins are Pea protein, Rice protein, You can find a mix of these in Veganprotein.com I also like fermented soy protein from Jarrow and spirulina.