Rawmatt signing up to vegan bodybuilding.

Rawmatt

Hello everyone! I've been a raw vegan 9 years now. I have been doing a lot of trial and error when it comes to diet, practicing everything from; Caloric Restriction, Extreme fasting, Fruitarian, liquid diets, you name it. I have found exactly what works for me now and want to inspire people though health and wellness, which has always been my goal. I have decided as a new years resolution that I want to pick up the sport of bodybuilding. I currently still teach cage fighting and brazilian Jiu-jitsu but have turned down my training to focus on this goal. My goals are realistic and I anticipate in a few years to be competing. Your website is wonderful and extremly helpful, I have thousands of friends on facebook and I link it often

I know you from my 811 days, when I did internet searches about raw vegan diets! Can you tell me what is that you have found as the best nutrition for you? If I recall good, you were into superfoods, what is happening now?

And yes, WELCOME!

Oh man thats great! Yeah I was living fruitarian for many years and started doing goji berries, lucuma, acai and other superfoods. I think most of them are not worth the cost, however I do make my own tinctures and more focus on herbalism. I eat small but more frequent now, as opposed to my two meals a day program. I'll start my training program here when one of my bad injuries go away. Ill document what I do, and post what works for me and if something fails ill let everyone know.

yes, eating small but frequent is what I found best for me too. Otherwise I get gases, no matter what I eat. It would be nice if you could share some simple recipes for some of the tinctures you make. I watched your video yesterday about C vitamin in pine needles - interesting! Maybe you could open a herbalist & wild edibles thread here? I personally eat nettle, also dandelion and violets (flower and leaves -they are packed with vitamin C!) in spring. I'm very into wild edibles, but I don't know much about them...

Not sure how many people would be interested in a harvesting their own food, but I can try hehehe. Not sure what I plan on doing for this message board. I have always been about sharing information and teaching, but im actually really tired of it now hahaha. I never wanted to do that anyway, as I always recommend people to Markus Rothkranz for that. But ill share what I do with the foods I harvest.