Hi from Switzerland!

heavymetal29

Hi everybody,

My name is Nicolas and I'm 21 years old. I am from Geneva and I speak French, German, English and Spanish. I'm vegetarian since my childhood. I always have been rather sporty. I practice karate and running, and since my military service I have begun bodybuilding.

It's been 6 months now that I am doing bodybuilding and I am a bit disappointed not to see any change. To confess the truth the only change I've noticed is my waist measurement, who is larger. And I really don't understand how it is possible for I sleep well, I eat enough protein and I practice bodybuilding regularly.

Therefore I'm looking forward to share and to get some advice on this great forum.

Thanks to you all!

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome to the community Nicholas! Its probably not that you are doing anything wrong, maybe there are just a few more things you need to do right to start making more noticeable progress. I think you came to a good place here to get some insight. Reply with questions directly to threads from people who seem to be actively posting on this site. That's the best way to get good feedback.

Starting a training journal is always a beneficial way to track your progress.

-Dylan