Introduction! - Vegan Fitness

TheSuperVegan

Hey everyone!

I'm not exactly sure what to put here, but here's a little introduction about myself. I've been involved in many sports, including baseball, soccer, and speed skating, and am absolutely in love with taking care of my body and being all fit. Although I'm not big on the side of "bodybuilding", I do enjoy calisthenics and a bit of lifting. I workout 10 times throughout the week, taking no rest days. Monday - Friday is lifting, Saturday is overall body weight training, Sunday is typically a miscellaneous workout; doing a Gotch Bible or something of the sort, and then Tuesdays/Fridays/Saturdays is Brazilian Jiu Jitsu sparring or MMA conditioning.

What I've found with the vegan diet is that my muscles don't need as much downtime, with all the extra fruit, greens, and other healthy stuff, I need almost no down time. I've only been vegan for 2 months, but have already seen really great improvements in over all health and body.

I've also started a vlog on YouTube to keep track and get feedback about my diet and workouts, any input is helpful! My first video is an introduction/Gotch Bible tutorial. Check it out if you want!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-SNj2SURME

Cool video, no equipment needed is great, I love body weight exorcizes. Does the pull up bar count as equipment though? hahaha, jk.

Welcome to the group here. Hope to hear more from you. Maybe start a training journal and just post your new videos when you make them there in our forum.

-Dylan