I'm Alex

popeye

Hi,

I’m new to this forum and I would like to introduce myself! My name is Alex and I’m looking for a new me! It’s been over a month now that I wanted a change in my life and I think I found it!

A little back ground on me:

In 2000, I have been having theses really bad headache! Finally saw my doctor and he sent me for a MRI and they found a small tumor on my pituitary gland. Alter years of medications only a hand few worked on me... Still to this day I have bad headache but I don’t take any medication anymore… I take the pain rather than medication…. The tumor isn’t cancer but we are keeping a close eye on it!

I’ve been weightlifting since 2005 and enter my first completion in 2006. Won 2 and 3rd place in men lightweight and men fitness also in 2007 place 4th and 5th men lightweight and men physique. Since then feel in love with bodybuilding! I would love to compete again one day!

I always ate meat…no matter way I ate it….. But ever since I watch this video (fork over knives) a lite bulb lite up in my head and everything makes sense! I’ve been really sick this pass winters and summer and doctors couldn’t find out why…. Well I have been introducing lots of green food in my diet. And wow do I feel like a new me!!!!Energy, happiness my skin looks better! Everything!! This is crazy!!!

I would like some help making this whole plant base diet! As a bodybuilder we always think meat = protein but as I read about vegan food lots of other plant base product has protein! I just need help finding what exactly I need in my diet!

I still workout 5 times a week, 1 hour a day! I am a very dedicated to this sport! I’m 5’6” and weight about 190lbs with a body fat of 13% right now….

My goal is to weight 180lbs with a body fat of 6% all year! I know I’ll have to work hard for this but I know I can do it!!

Is there anybody on this forum that can help me with my diet?

Thank you for reading my post and I hope I can find a new home here!

Alex

Hi Alex,

Welcome! I hope you find yourself and find a home here too. I would recommend Robert Cheeke's Book and any of Brendan Braziers' books. I would also just browse this site. The training journals are a good place, a lot of the body builders keep track of what they eat and their workouts there. You might want to start your own journal here too?