yo

Megaking

what's up all

i'm approximately 6"2, 79.2kg (174 pounds)

been V for about 10-12 years, i'm 22 now

i had a breif sting of weight training last year (around october, i think it lasted for about 4 months), only reason i stopped back then was because i stopped going to university, it was the uni gym, and it was conviniently placed, once i left, i had no other place to go conveniently

several things have happened since then, i have a job, and a car, and a license now, so i'm looking at gym between here and work to try out , i think it's a really strong motivator to visit one, if it's on the way to or from your daily routine, i'll probably be visiting the gym at about 1:30-2:00 am because my work starts at 4:00 am lol

anyway, i'll probably not post too often, i see alot of really super repetitive/Google-able questions on this forum, so i'll probably be selfish and just post some updates every few weeks/months

i'll probably just try eating loads more than usual, include protein supplements, i'm pretty sure i'll be fine on the diet, i'm not concerned about getting fat for the next few months, my diet is already very health conscious/protein focused

i'd like to take a bunch of pictures of progress, and post them in lump packages (as in, 4-5 months at a time)

also, i'm friends with another member of these forums IRL

see you later