Doro's Training Journal

Doro

Hello,

I am a 17 year-old girl, 1,69 cm tall and weigh 77 kg. I want to lose weight, improve my health and feel good in my body. This is a longterm wish of mine but I never really achieved it. I think the problem is that I don't have the discipline to do sport regulary. If I would have a training schedule it may be much easier to be disciplined and stick to my tasks.

Another problem is that I have problems with my digestion. It may be discribed as "irritable bowel syndrome". But I don't know how much this plays along with my weightproblems or if I really have it.

This year, I bought an equipment similar to this

http://www.sports-diary.com/shop/images/products/img545_0l.jpg

and could already recognize some results at the upper part of my body.

Now, I want to start again and reach the goal to lose at least 17 kg. I really don't have a clue how to make a training schedule and need your help. I hope you can help me in constructing a training schedule.

Thanks a lot

Hi Doro!

Welcome to our board

You seem to be in my vicinity - do i know you under a different name?

Anyway, if you wish, email me. I'd rather talk to you on the phone or meet up for training tips than write them all down - i'm lazy in this regard

If you search the forum a little bit, you'll find good tips on dieting in the diet&health section, in the fitness board and here.

Love and peace,

Alex