BCAAs

Share your training programs, favorite exercises, training secrets and tips with the rest of the group. Discuss contest preparation, off-season diets, carb depleting and loading, posing, and training programs.

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

Paige
Manatee

BCAAs

#1 Postby Paige » Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:07 pm

I am looking for a vegan BCAA in tablet/pill form. I saw a suggestion for myprotein.com.uk. They don't deliver to the U.S. I have contacted SNI, Olympian, Optimum and ProFight. None of them have a vegan BCAA. Although they said they are thinking of putting one out. Has anyone found a BCAA that is vegan that is not powder form? I have also contacted Bodybuilding.com. They were no help.

cubby2112
Elephant

Re: BCAAs

#2 Postby cubby2112 » Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:59 pm

Most capsules have gelatin, so you are probably just looking at tablets.

Here are some, but I can't tell you for sure if they are vegan. http://www.amazon.com/TwinLab-BCAA-Fuel ... tion-facts
Cubby's Fitness Log

The metric system is socialized measurment. If you implement it it will only be a matter of time before your grandma will stand in front of a death panel being forced to deny the existance of baby Jesus.

-offense74

HawaiiDolphin
Rabbit

Re: BCAAs

#3 Postby HawaiiDolphin » Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:54 pm

I use Iron-Tek, which I found at Super Supplements, I don't know if you guys have that where you are. It's a vegan tablet.

Return to “Bodybuilding/Strength Training”