HUMAPRO???

ZenZeta

So in my unending quest to find the perfect protein supplement, the owner of my local supplement store told me about a product called Humapo.

The thing is, the website is all fluff and science, no concrete facts like... how many grams of protein per serving? I am always a little leary of companies that don't show their nutrition labels. Also, the website talks about a"propreitary blend" of special proteins (all vegan friendly), but it just sounds like a bunch of chemicals to me... hardly a WHOLE food.

Has anyone tried this? Does anyone know how many grams of protein are actually in this product? I would hate to sink $45 into a product only to find that it's no good. Thanks!

http://humapro.com/

They had a table out at the Border States in San Diego 2 weeks ago, ...it's not "Clean" in terms of sweeteners...I think it had sucralose or some other crap in it. The guy at the table was one of the ones on the website...huge and total carnivore, meat eater, artificial ingredients didn't matter to him. Will stick to my chocolate Vega

Yeah... after doing some more research, I think I am going to stick to my Vega and Nitrofusion (though the latter has some chemicals in it as well). It's amazing what a 1/2 cup garbanzo beans and 2 cups of soy milk can do to pump up the protein/calorie content of either of the shakes, and both have tolerable tastes. I'm gonna stick with what I know...